3 // - how come i can stand you? - // 3

You waved goodbye to your dad as you walked out the door, you were about to start walking to school when you saw Saiki. Your eyes lit up and you ran towards him.

"Saiki! Hi!" You smiled as you finally caught up to him. "I didn't realise you lived so close to me! I knew your house was down this way but you know." You two walked in a comfortable silence for a bit.

'Ugh. At least she's being quiet I guess, if she's gonna be silent then I don't really care, but it kinda defeats the point of walking with someone if your just not gonna talk. I guess I'll make conversation. I mean she did somehow get us to get coffee jelly yesterday so I should thank her.'

"Was your coffee jelly good yesterday." Saiki said completely being unable to praise someone. Your eyes lit up again.

"Yes! It's was amazing!! Thank you for asking. How was yours?" you asked. "Come to think of it you looked like you were enjoying it. Do you like sweet things?" He was surprised. You actually talked about something he liked talking about, you weren't weird about it. And he knew you would be able to agree. You were quite good at socialising and it was obvious.

"Yes mine was good. And yea I do like sweet things." You gave him another sweet smile, nodding. An addicting, sweet smile.

You guys were in silence yet again. He wanted to talk to you more to see if he could spill any answers about why he can't see through you. But obviously how would he put that without having to reveal is own powers.

'How do I ask this without revealing my powers..' just then you saw a purple haired boy run towards you guys.

"HEY GUYS!" It was Toritsuka. You stopped to wait for him while Saiki carried on walking. He caught up to you two and then started blabbering on about being a medium to you. You were intrigued. You kept asking questions about it.

'Ugh great your here. wait. Toritsuka you might actually be helpful for once.' You two stopped talking and He started to talk to Saiki in his head while you were obviously unaware.

'How's that? AND HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR ONCE' 

'Ask her about physic powers.'

'Huh why wouldn't that be giving yours away?'

'No. Just do it I'll explain later.'

"Hey so do you know anything about Physic powers?"

"Huh? Oh not really. Well my dad is friends with someone who's son has them so I know their real, but that's pretty much it. I don't personally know someone who has them."

'Yea you do, strange. Huh'

"Oh okay."

"Why anyways" Toritsuka quickly froze.

"UHHH NO REASON HAHA" He quickly changed the subject.

- -

"Ku can you come down here!"

'Just great. Now I have to- wait what.'

"This is your dads friend! His daughter is the same age as you!"

"Wait Saiki?" You said slowly. Your eyes widened realisation hitting you.

'Does that mean Saiki has powers?!'

'Good grief. great no way of getting out of this one'

-

"OWW IM SORRY I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HIM BUT I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THIS!!"

"And why wouldn't you think that."

You walked up to see a scene of Saiki hitting his dad on the head.

.                     .                    .

You slowly opened the bathroom door and closed it.         

'SO HE DOES WHY ELSE WOULD HE BE REACTING LIKE THAT?! Calm down Y/N I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding..'

'Yea there's no misunderstanding here. But I'll let you think what you want.'

-

"So how do you two know each other!" Saiki's mother asked.

"We go to the same school and we're friends" you refused to look at Saiki.

'We aren't friends. And I know you're confused but you can at least look at me.'

His mothers eyes went teary with sparkles in them.

"IM SO HAPPY MY LITTLE KU HAS SO MANY FRIENDS" She was adorable. You laughed finally looking at him. To your surprise he was already looking at you, curiously. Your cheeks went red.

'Good grief. I was mostly fine with her but if she starts to have a crush on me she will begin to be a problem.'

You were all finished eating so you went into the kitchen with his mother to go help out.

"What do you think of my daughter then?" Your father calmly asked. He just looked at him and shrugged.

"Oh come on Kusuo, she's cute right?" Said Saiki's dad raising his eyebrows. He shot him an annoyed look.

"I guess. I don't feel like that towards her. She's just a girl to me." He shrugged again. Your dad sighed.

"Damn that sucks. She really seems to like you. Not sure if it's in that way but, come on you gotta at least think something about her."

'she likes stuff I like. We probably could be friends I guess but do I really wanna bother.'

"She's nice."

Your dad smiled at him. You and Saiki's mom walked in with coffee jelly's and you quickly sat next to Saiki so you could eat. You gave him the best looking one. He actually smiled for once and at you before he dug into it.

'Maybe being friends with her wouldn't be so bad'