CHAPTER 9

Hlo... beautiful people 💖💖
Hope you guys are loving the story soo far..🥰🥰
Thank you for reads..and votes..it really means soo much to me 🥺🥺
Really really.. thank you guyz...

Now let's stick to the chapter..
Hope you guys will like it ✨✨✨✨

...................

Yoongi just came back from his office..
He was exhausted..too tired to work more..and on the other hand he have to make sure everything is fine before his departure to Seoul.

He miss his family and especially his bunny brother..he wants to be with them now ..

Though his mother calls him , always making sure he's eating and sleeping on time..but still she's far from him .

So he's trying to speed up the procedure of company launch so that he can finally leave from here... because the oy reason that he had before staying here more leaves his life..and he's now getting homesick.

He took of his shirt and dial his favourite person number..

The bells rings for some time...

Hello...

Hey my bunny boy...how are you doing

Hyung .. finally you got time to call your handsome brother..

Hmm..well brother is correct but handsome..i don't know..

Haha .very funny Hyung..but seriously bro when you are coming back .. I've soo much to tell you..

Don't worry... I'll be coming NXT week...so don't whine...

Really.. that's great so we can spend some time before my tour starts...

What do you mean by...your tour is coming..

Yeah..but NXT month..so we'll have fun before that...

Sure call that horse as well...

Hmm..i know you miss hobi hyung too...

Huh..me miss that horse... please..just so he won't annoy us that's it..

Hehehe.. okay Hyung I'll talk to you later... manager nim is calling me..bye love you..

Fine take care of yourself...yeah..and tell mom i love you from my side...

What about my love you..

Yeah...yeah...love you too..

Suga cut the call...and smile..he really missing them..

" God...it's soo tiring here.." he check the time as it's late night..and decide to take shower and sleep...but in his heart there still emptiness..and he knows why ..

He lay on bed and open his phone galary.. touching the screen...tears fill his eyes.." i miss you Minnie...love you..." As the sleep took over him..

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

" Yes...just a little left ..yep.. perfect.." directs the photographer..as Taehee poses for her favourite person..the camera.

" Amazing... yes..now just lean Little bit..great going..taehee..." She poses looking directly in the camera.. keeping the contact.

The shoot is very important as it's for the buisness women collection..that will be showcased by the high level brand louis Vuitton..

Taehee being top model..she says yes to the shoot and now the whole team is making sure everything goes well...

she says yes to the shoot and now the whole team is making sure everything goes well