8.Missing Each other

As soon as Jimin blocked Bunny, he burst into more tears. Is it too quick to love someone or does he got confused his feelings for bunny and Jungkook?

Jungkook is his idol right? And he loves him as a fan! But why he is started to imagine Bunny as Jungkook?

"I f*cked up! " Jimin couldn't hold back his tears as he was too attracted to bunny.

What can he do? He was alone all his life.

He don't want to lose Bunny, but what happens if he knows he has a feeling for him.

He will leave him one day right? So, blocking him now, will  hurt him less.

At Convenience Store
11:PM

"Why are you staring at the moon for so long? " A passer by asked Jimin

"Huh... Sorry? " Jimin was lost in his thoughts and didn't acknowledge the customer.

He smiled and patted Jimin's shoulder.

"May I help you young man? " He asked him.

"No.. I'm fine. Thank you" Jimin bowed at him.

"You know, my grandmother has always said me this. When people started to miss someone, then stared at the moon, like they see the person in the moon? Weird right? Haha. I miss my son, so whenever I miss him, I just stare at the moon and I feel his presence there. "

"Oh... I didn't missed anyone! I just stared because of the beauty of the moon. " Jimin said with a smile.

"Oh.. That's my bad! "

Then he payed the bill and bid goodbye to jimin.

.
.

"How can we see the person we missed through the moon ? " He scoffed as he finds it was foolish to think like that.

But

He looked into the moon again..

He closed his eyes , make sure that he is really seeing someone else,