I Still Believe

"Hmph. Using magic on my daughter. The nerve."F/n had had to sit down on the huge royal chair, Y/n trying to calm him down.

The duke came in with the news. "Your Majesty, we've gone over every inch of the castle. It appears they have fled."

Enraged, F/n jumped up and got in his face, screaming, "THEN SEARCH THE ENTIRE KINGDOM! I WANT THEM FOUND AND ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY!"

The duke stumbled backwards, terrified, as F/n slumped back down, his hand on his head. "Keep in mind that I'm an old man and my heart can only take so much...please, please, please tell me this is the boy you intend to marry."

Y/n held onto Elliot's eyes, smiling gently at him. "All the stars are shining brighter, Dad. Just like you said."

He jumped back up in a cheerier mood. "Then what are we waiting for? Fetch the florist! Bake an even bigger cake! The wedding is tonight!"

-

As Elliot got ready for his wedding, the door slowly creaked open, an elegant voice calling out to him

As Elliot got ready for his wedding, the door slowly creaked open, an elegant voice calling out to him. "How lovely you look, my dear."

He looked behind him, gasping lightly. "Stepmother?"

Lady Tremaine walked in, smiling cooley with a hint of evil. "It appears you were right, Cinderelliot. The princess does want to marry you. And marry you she shall." She turned her head to the door. "André?"

Nothing.

"André!"

Two feet showed, then a waist, then the face.

"Or should I say 'Cinderelliot'?"

He really did have everything Elliot had; a perfect replica. From the dirty blond hair, to the perfectly round face and bright cheeks, to the small feet, it was a carbon copy. He looked at the real Elliot and his mother, unsure.

Elliot's eyes widened, horrified at the lengths Lady Tremaine was willing to go to. "What have you done?" Narrowing his eyes, he added, "Y/n won't be fooled."

"The princess will be perfectly happy."

He turned his attention away from her and to his stepbrother, eyebrows knitting together. "But will you, André? Will you be happy?"

"I...want what you had," he replied, half monotone, half uncertain.

"But do you even love her?"

"I..."

"Love!" the old woman scoffed. "Look where it's gotten you!"

One wave of the and Elliot was transported into a pumpkin, getting covered in pumpkin guts, his suit torn. Jaq and Gus were taken with him, both panicking.

-

Lady Tremaine glanced down at Lucifer with a wicked smile. "Lucifer, make absolutely certain they don't come back...alive."