𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Before I begin this chapter I just want to say that I started having little to no motivation continuing this book, the only think keeping me from unpublishing it is the fact that some people want to read it. So, in case you see that my writing is a bit different than in my other ongoing book, that's why.

With that being said I hope you'll still enjoy the chapter, kisses <3

————————————

╔═══════════════════════╗
𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝
╚═══════════════════════╝

I woke up the next morning next to Severus, him still being asleep.

I decided not to wake him up so, I carefully got out of bed and went to my room, getting undressed from his shirt, putting it neatly in my closet on a clothing rack before getting in the shower.

To say that last night wasn't amazing would be a lie, because last night was perfect, from beginning to end. From the moment out bodies became one till the moment we fell asleep, everything was amazing.

Last night's events flood my mind as the warm water hit my soft skin, making me almost forget that I did that for a reason.

My body was a type of payment towards Severus, I was a whore...well, at least I'm Snape's whore.

I soon finished my shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body and looking in the mirror, seeing the marks on my neck.

I chuckled slightly to myself before getting out of the bathroom...only to see Severus standing in my room, shirtless, with his hands crossed at his chest

"Good morning, Severus" I said with a smile

"Good morning Aurora" he said, his morning voice sending shivers down my body

"If you're here for your shirt, it's in the closet on a clothing rack"

"I'm not here for my shirt" he replied before getting closer to me "I'm here because you scared the shit out of me"

"Why?" I questioned

"Why?" he repeated "Because I woke up to find the bed empty, and you weren't in my shower, that's why."

"Were you worried about me?" I inquired to which he scoffed slightly

"Of course I was worried about you, Aurora!" he said before cupping my cheek "I always am and will be"

I blushed at his words and looked in his eyes, which held a small spark in them

"Well" I said as I smiled at him "I'm glad you care about me"

"Of course, Aurora" he said before kissing my forehead "now get dressed, we have a few things to do today"

I nodded at his words and then he left, letting me get dressed, not bothering to get his shirt from my closet.

⁎❁𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫❁⁎

The rest of the week me and Severus mostly spent our days in his office. And at last, on Saturday afternoon we were able to come out with a plan, and now I was bored out of my mind.

"I'm bored" I said as I spun in one of his chairs, looking towards the ceiling

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Severus questioned, putting out his cigarette