Chapter 56

"Okay first of all, i need to say that we had a sister" Hobi spoke sitting behind her while holding her shoulders. They were ready to tell Mi hi about their sister.

"Sister??" She asked. She didn't know that they had a sister. They nodded. Then it clicked her that Yeong gi also stated about having a daughter.

"So, she- umm..... She- she was only 2 years old when she left from this world." Namjoon spoke as his voice cracked indicating that he will be crying any minute. Mi hi gasped.

"I'm really sorry Oppa" Mi hi said, she was too feeling bad and sad. It must be hard for them.

"No, it's alright. We always asked for a baby sister, but Mom and Dad all got was boys" Jin said cracking up a small smile.

"Today is her death anniversary" Taehyung said with his head hanging down. Mi hi squeezed his hands to comfort him.

"Sorry, i didn't know" Mi hi said.

"The day, we got to know that we were having a sister, we were over the moon to have a sister. We were so happy, more than happy" Jin explained.

Suga handed Mi hi a phone with a video paused. She looked at him confused.

"See" he said tapping his finger on the screen, the vedio started playing.
All the brothers sat behind her watching the vedio.

The vedio started playing. The background looked like a hospital, yeah it was a hospital. Yeong gi was sitting in one of the hospital benches. He looked worried, sweat beads were formed on his forehead.

"Madam will be Fine, Sir" a women spoke, who was holding the camera, recording the whole scene as Mira, BTS's mother wanted to record the whole thing and she said Yujin to record all.

"Where are the boys, Yujin?" Yeong gi asked in the vedio. A loud baby cry echoed in the hospital and Yujin squealed behind the camera, tears welled up in Yeong gi's eyes.

"Yujin, get the boys, quick" Yeong gi said impatiently waiting for the doctors to come out.

Mi hi quickly lifted her head away the vedio to her brothers.
"Who is Yujin?" She asked,

"She was a maid who stayed with us, she was a second mother, we really loved her, a lot. Actually she was the only person our mom trusted us with" Jin explained.

They averted their gaze back to the vedio as..the camera showed 7 little boys in the waiting room.

All of them were sitting on the benches. Jungkook was fast asleep on Jin's shoulder, as he was the youngest and was tried.

Taehyung was sitting as he kicked Jimin's shoes to make him annoyed. Then Jimin hit Taehyung's head hard, as Taehyung whinced.

Little Jin, Suga was sitting properly as they were blabbering about something and Hobi was creating a mess running here and there with Jimin and Taehyung.

Suddenly Jungkook woke up yawning, "did she come yet?" He asked about his sister. Yujin was laughing while recording the whole scene behind the door. Her giggles were caught on the camera audio.

"Boys, come on... she's here" Yujin said with excitement in her voice, she sounded sincere. All the seven little heads shot to her direction.

Not a second passed as they started running out while shouting. Jin had to carry Jungkook as he couldn't run fast. They were so excited. They looked like the happiest people in the earth.

All of them were running everywhere. The nurses and the doctors had to pave the way to them seeing the little boys extreme happiness.

They all stop infront of the room door and looked back at Yujin, asking for permission to enter.