Twenty-Four🤎

Sunday 9th December

5 years later

ENZO

As Max turned the last corner, 500m from the finish line I held my two kids close, my son Tiger who's a mini version of his father and my daughter Dove cradled in my arms.

Once Max crossed the line the whole garage exploded "Dadda did it! Dadda did it" Tiger jumped up and then clung onto my leg "Come on my love let's go see dadda" I held out my hand and walked my son to Parc Fermé.

Tiger ran in front of me as Max crouched down with his arms out. "I'm so proud of you my love!" I hugged him and then he took our small 10 month old daughter from my arms so he now had Tiger on one side and Dove on the other. Taking a picture of my family so I could look back on the smiled on their races as they all matched. Setting Tiger down Max hugged me kept Dove in between the both of us "Well done baby" I buried my face into his neck "I'm now a 5x world champion" he beamed "DADDA! DADDA!" Tiger ran back "Little man" Max smiled bringing him up to our eye level.

"Tiger you want to come up onto the podium with me?" Max asked the little boy who was always attached to his leg "Yes!" Tiger screamed so excited.

Watching my husband and first born up on the podium my heart was full, Max's mum was to the right of me and my dad was to the left, I handed Dove to him as she's his favourite and lately Dovey favours my dad over anyone else. I got my phone out to record as they were about to have an interview up there with Jenson Button.

"Congratulations Max Verstappen in becoming a 5x World Champion! What an accomplishment!"

"Thank you. But it wouldn't have been possible without my wife or my two beautiful kids"

"Of course! It seems we have one of them up here with you today!"

Max picked up Tiger and placed him on his hip "Yeah, he loves anything and everything I do"

"Future world champion?"

"100%, he'll be setting new records"

My heart was about to burst with the amount of love I had in my life, whilst Max was doing the interview, Tiger kept yelling to get my attention "I love you Mamma!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, blowing him a kiss in response his little smile was infectious.

👤enzowolffverstappen

•.

.•

Liked by maxverstappen1, zendaya and 21,849,013 others
enzowolffverstappen The family of a 5x World Champion 💙 @maxverstappen1
Well done my love! I'm so insanely proud of you. Our son Tiger adores you and wants to be you when he grows up, his eyes light up when you ask if he wants to go karting or even when you bring him to Red Bull racing headquarters. The pure joy and love your success brings to our family is one of my favourite things, well done my love, no one deserves it more than you. Our two kids couldn't be more proud to call you their dad.
Love Zo, T and Dovey ❤️

View all 927,194 comments

maxverstappen1 All my love 💙

_

——————————————————-

Okay but that's the end...
Kinda sad :,(

Love you guys and thank you for reading it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️

Till next time! <3

- Grace