please read first

for context:

This takes place in the Harry Potter and the Triwizard tournament, and the scream characters were taken 2 months before the movie timeline begins.

female harry was born as a potter twin but was not named by the potters because Dumbledore said she was a squib at birth, they immediately gave her to the Dursleys without naming her as they went for a more logical route and thought by not giving her a name they wouldn't have too much of an emotional bond, you know?. So no one knows why they're watching the future of these teenagers but they'll realize at a later date.

some characters might be OOC.

For her name, because Harry Potter is the master of death in an alternate universe I chose Morrigan, the name meaning death.

This will follow some of the wbwl or wgwl fanfiction as the Dursleys did give Morrigan to an orphanage the day after she was left on their doorstep but she was then given to an orphanage in California, the story will say why in another chapter.

I have a lot of ideas for this story, like her background and future ships, and the ending but I don't want to spoil too much.

Bashing

yes this is Dumbledore and potter bashing but leaning toward redeemable James potter and maybe some Sirius Black and Remus bashing too sorry if you like those characters but I do not at the moment, my mind might change in the future.

I am going to do subtle Weasley and granger bashing but it's like they're not important unless they say something and when they do say something it's not important for Morrigan to remember because they are essentially strangers.

I am on the cusp about whether Sidney bashing or not because I want more drama than in the movie, but I will not bash Tatum because she is a queen.

Cannon

This will follow cannon a little bit so she (fem-harry potter) will have the lightning bolt scar and will think it was from an accident when she was younger like the Dursleys told her in cannon, I will also add scenes that weren't in either the books or the movies for my genderbending because I want for her to have a bit of experience and as she wasn't raised by the potters or the Dursleys she'll have a different view of the world so I'm going to put her personality as the one I think she would have, raised as she was.

You'll see what I mean when I add more of her backstory in future chapters (I hope).

I know that the time doesn't make sense since the teens in scream 1996 are 17 years old and cannon harry potter was 14 when the Triwizard tournament happened but time travel, so now it makes sense.

Another thing to add is the potters do know that Morrigan was given to an orphanage by the Dursleys but the Dursleys didn't say what orphanage and as they didn't think Morrigan was out of Great Britain, they didn't think to check if she was adopted in a different country.

Characters

for more context: Amelia Bones and the minister explained that magic exists and they don't know how they were teleported there either but a note said that the future would play out in front of them and they will need to watch, to get back home.

As I don't like that it takes like a whole chapter introducing characters when they teleport to the great hall to watch their future or life, I'm not going to do that and say that they already introduced themselves.

the characters that were teleported to the great hall are,

Sidney Prescott (17) and her sister Morrigan Prescott (16), and then Randy Meeks (18) then we have Tatum Riley (17) and her brother Dewey (25 ) and then Billy Loomis (17) and his best friend stu macher (17) and then nobody's favorite reporter (yet) gale weathers (35 ) from the Scream franchise,

then from the harry potter franchise besides the students and professors, we have

some Aurors with the minister of magic and his pet toad, Delores umbitch, the Weasley family, the Malfoys, the potters, and blacks (including tonks), the bones, Alastor moody, an addition to the potter (lily, James, and Morrigans twin brother whose name is Evan) family is rose potter (13 ) who is 1 year younger than Morrigan as the potters did want more children after Morrigan.