chapter three

Instantly Morrigan stopped laughing, she didn't know what the word meant but the way he said it she assumed it was an insult "what did you just call me" she spoke, anger showing on her face "excuse me, you can all compare your dick sizes later when there isn't a girl that is about to lose her life right now!" Amelia Bones quickly stood up to defuse the argument. lily potter was not about to back down from a bunch of teenagers right now "where are your parent's young lady, I can't believe anyone would raise a child like you!" She stood before her daughter, and suddenly the great hall shook forcing everyone to fall to the ground. The giant screen showing the future glitching and forming words 'sit down' fear flooded the hall.

"What was that?" Sidney asked Tatum "I don't know an earthquake?" she replied, then turning to Morrigan who was scowling in her seat, side-eyeing the potters who were doing the same to the teenager, again the future on the screen had a countdown from 10.

9..8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1..

The cloaked person punched through the glass, getting shards everywhere, grabbing onto Casey's hand causing her to scream in fear and pain, just a second later the figure crashed his head and half his body in through the window, then just as he was about to overpower Casey, gaining a rush of adrenaline, still holding the phone, she punched him with the hand he wasn't holding causing him to fly back into the house, turning Casey ran through the back, slowing she spots her boyfriends body up close but she only stops for a second, glancing around for the murderer and not spotting him she treads carefully when passing by him, stepping onto the grass she spots the car coming closer, sighing in relief she stops calming down slightly when all of a sudden...

bang

The masked figure fell on top of her causing them both to fall onto the grass, getting up she tried to run, but the killer was just behind her.

'He's toying with her' most of the adults realize as they see the killer spreading his arms not trying to reach her until...

He reaches her grabs onto her and covers her screams with his hands, he lines up the knife and takes a second before stabbing her in the heart, pushing her to the ground, Casey falls onto her back, sobbing, quickly holding her wound, her face pale and her hyperventilating, you can hear the killers heavy breathing, leaning down the killer put the knife threateningly against her throat not expecting her to fight back, she does, hitting the blade out of the killer's hand she cried in pain before the killer groaned in anger placing both hands on her neck choking her.

her brows furrowed, casey shot her leg up kicking the killer in his balls and making the killer again fall backwards hearing car doors close and hearing voices ,casey realised her parents were home, "did you water over here today?" caseys mother, ms's becker asked her husband who replied "it's just the water from the rain" walking up the steps they continued not knowing their daughter was just a few inches from them dying "they look great don't they?" ms's becker continued "don't they smell strong".

casey crawls their way then lifts herself up "i told you, you could send it back" realising the front door is unlocked and open the becker's  quickly go inside not looking to the left where casey is visible, her voice hoarse she calls out praying that her parents hear her "mom!" when the couple walk in the see a mess of the house "jesus" mr becker exclaimed.

the screen showed outside again, casey falls to her knees and the killer grabs her turning her around again before holding up the knife, just before the murderer goes through with it casey reaches up and pulls off the mask of her killer, barely keeping her eyes open she sees the identity of her killer, the knife falls and the screen changes.