The Riddler in my house

The Riddler played by Paul Dano.

(The above picture is hot, enjoy)

You were on a mission to find the Riddler, you were very curious about his identity and not to show that you were also very interested with someone who is mysterious just like The Riddler. You always had a thing for him cause one time while searching about his identity he came to your house too.

[Shifting to the living room scene]

I lived alone most of the time and To be honest it was not that lonely as everyone says, I parked the car out the garage and went to the house. Being a detective is not easy, its not relaxing or feel like a main character like I used to watch on the television when I was a kid. I feel the my thoughts behind me and directly went to the shower, after the shower I went the kitchen and put the popcorn under the microwave and this time I'm gonna watch a movie and sleep. That's what I plan for myself.
This case 'reveal The Riddler' is roaming around my head like a carousel. Wears a mask, is smart at hiding and most of the above; great at riddles. I was watching this movis called 'Last night in soho', always been my favorite but The Riddler was not leaving my mind and so as that I went to sleep on the couch.

Riddler's POV:

Detective Y/n, how sweet of you to sleep in the couch,  you look more cute when you're asleep. I look at her completely, heart pattern tank top, wearing a pink underwear and 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. I smriked and take a closer look to her face.

"You smell like roses", I whispered, trying not to wake her up. When she makes those sleeping sounds I just wanna bite her lips but I will not. Not when she's sleeping, her breast are attractive but not more than her face. I tied her hands. "I wish I could fuck you".

She slowly opens her eyes and flinched when she sees me. "Who are you and what the fuck is going on!". She shouts and I love it.

"You know me, y/n, always thinking about 𝑚𝑒".

"You, The Riddler. Let me off you fucking asshole", she shouts again, her legs are more pretty when its revealed.

"Shout when you'll ride me", I said with a smirk, she doesn't reply and I can see it why, she was blushing behind her hair. I came closer to her and she tried to kick me off but I grab her lower left leg to make her stop. And our faces were only inches away.

Y/n pov:

He is too close to me. If I move a little then it'll turn into a kiss, his hand were going under my thighs and I can feel the hotness of my skin, I breath through my mouth.

"You like that, huh?". He said deeply and making me wet under my panties, he didn't put his fingers inside me yet but his other hand was rubbing my right leg, slowly.

"What do you want?", I said, it was more like a whisper.

"What if I said I want you?".

He looks at me and I did the same, I gluped. He slowly rubs my clit while the panties on, I lick my lips out of frustration. I didn't knew what to do cause I was all tied up. "You're already wet, babydoll", he smirked and rubs my clit even more. I tried my best not to let out a moan but at last I moaned. "Mm~".
He smiles and blast his lips on to mine, his tongue was under my mouth and I was playing with it, he circles his fingers on my clit (panties are still on) and I moan more and more.

"You wished to fuck me then do it". I said with a seductive face, "give me your cock".

"Baby, I will do things to you that I wouldn't do to a farm animal". He pulls my panties away and cuts the tank top by his strong arms, "but first let me please you, babydoll". He licks his fingers and puts it inside of me, it was rough and I liked it. "Ahhhmmm~", I moaned, in and out was his fingers were doing to my clit, he licks my breast one by one making me wet more and to make me more pleased he bites my nipples and licks it again. "You like it, doll?". I nodded and moan more. He bites me on the neck and kisses that spots while licking it, he kisses my belly and went to my clit. He looks at me before licking all the wetness from my clit.

"Please be gentle with that". I said with a cute tone.

"I will, very gentle". He said, he licks his fingers before licking all the parts of my vagina,  he plays with my little clit and I let his tongue under the clit, he does it so good that I cum a little. "Tasty as it looks". He eats that all and smiles to me while opening his clothes. "Pleasure me?".

"Yes daddy". I lick my lips, his cock was huge, very huge. He garbs my thighs and my back was on the couch now and my hands were still tied, he puts his cock inside me and the push and pull goes one. "Give me all you have, daddy. Give it to me. Ah", I moan out loud. He smriks and went faster than before, his huge cock was playing with my clit so roughly and yet It was amazing.
He garbs my breast and plays with my nipples more, that made me more horny and wet. "Don't do anything with my nipples, it makes me more wet".

"Then I'll have to do it more", he smirked and pinches my both nipples while running his cock inside of me, I cummed more and moan more. I noticed that when I moaned he smirks and does those things that pleased me, he cared about what I liked. He rubs my clit again and agian.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, babydoll". He said, we both were panting and all sweaty. "Do it, daddy".
"Ahh~", he said, his cum was inside of me and I can feel my organism coming out too. He rest his back beside me and opens my hand cuffs, he first rest his back on the couch and then I sticked my naked body top of him. He smiles and puts his both hands on my back, it was like his hands were my blanket.

"I'm tired", I said and directly fall asleep. The next day I didn't saw The Riddler by my side instead there was something written on a paper.

"What can be opened but never be closed?"

I'm not great at solving riddles. I look down to find an answer and it was:

"My horniness for you."

(VOTE THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED THIS ONE)