🪴 18 🪴

" ......w..where are we going?" Jungkook finally dared to ask the idol who was silently driving for last fifteen minutes.

".......Shopping" Jungkook got his reply.

'Shopping? All of sudden.......oh he's going to.....New York....but why me?' Jungkook was trying to figure out the car stopped.

"Plant shop" Jungkook said confusingly looking at the shop.

"Seoul's biggest plants shop. Joseph has already informed them we will come.....come....choose whatever you want" idol replied, putted on his musk and sunglass.

"B...but why?....I mean...." Jungkook asked.

"You saved my grandpa....so you deserve a reward" Taehyung replied looking at him.

"But it's my duty......" Jungkook tried to explain faintly.

"And as a grandson it's my duty to reward the doctor who saved my grandpa"

".....and as much I know you love plants more than anything. I know you missed your plants in my house. So come choose your favorite" Taehyung entered the shop.

"T...Thank you" Jungkook didn't protest moreand followed him.

Jungkook nodded and concentrated in plants. But his mind was roaming around those sentences' as much I know you love plants more than anything'. 'He knows me......he tried to know my tastes....' Jungkook smiled under musk.

"My lawn is not thaaaat bigger, so you can keep them on terrace" Taehyung said looking at all the plants.

".....am....s..sorry. actually I..." Jungkook interrupted.

"It's totally fine.....let's go. Joseph will take them" Taehyung assured.

Jungkook placed all his precious plants on their terrace with with the help of Joseph and Mrs. Wang. He was soo happy. Finally after a long time he got back his fresh breath. The idol was observing his excitement. He didn't know why he was doing that and also didn't know that he was smiling. But again his happy moment disturbed by Sarah's call.

"You went to shopping with him???" Sarah asked in a loud voice.

"It was just a plant shop....and i" Taehyung got cut off.

"Whatever it was!....but why you needed to take him?"

".....he saved my grandpa" Taehyung tried to explain.

"He gets bloody salary for that!!!" Sarah shouted as much as she could.

"Sarah....he left his sleep and appeared at 2a.m. just to save my grandpa and being a grandson this is my duty to reward him.... yes I could have rewarded him with some expensive things. But he doesnot like them......he is......different." Taehyung said,lost in his thoughts.

"Have you heard yourself Tae? You are praising him!"

"No...I'm just telling the fact. He's not a greedy materialistic person..."

"...I can't believe....what's wrong with..." Sarah started crying.

"....ok ok...relax...leave all this and get ready for our New York tour...." Taehyung cut the call.

Jungkook hurriedly entered his cabin and on his laptop. He took out his homemade lunch quickly and sat on his chair. Eyes were fixed on the screen. Soon his lips curved in a smile as four handsome boys appeared on a huge stage. His doe eyes shined as the youngest among them started creating magic with his deep voice.