Chapter 8

Theodore

"Uh, good morning sir" Liam was nervous.
"Good morning" dom and I responded. Then we gave him the file but today I sat beside him. Liam was surprised to see the close proximity between us but tried to focus on his work. Dom was seeing both of us and clearly smiling.
"Liam" when dom called him he immediately looked towards him.
"Have lunch with us today?"
"Uh, I-I can't"
"Pls" i spoke and looked into his eyes.
"O-ok" he agreed and dom and I smiled towards each other.
(Lunch...)
I have already ordered food and we both were waiting for Liam. After few minutes he entered and sat beside me while dom was on other couch beside Liam.
"What do you want to have?" Dom asked.
"Anything will be fine" and I took out food for him. We all were eating in silence, basically dom and I were loving Liam's presence but suddenly Liam spoke...
"Dom-theo" we both looked at him and tried to control our emotions while he was just looking at his plate.
"Why are you doing this?"
"You helped us alot, as a gratitude" Dom said.
"Why?" He looked at Dom and I knew he won't be able to resist.
"Liam, what happened?"
"No-nothing"
"We both know you are not the way you pretend to be" i said and kept my hand on his knee.
"You know nothing. Pls let me go" and tried to walk off but we did saw tears in his eyes. And dom held him. Dom and I have already made up our mind that we need to know everything that happened in 2 years. So we locked the door and Liam was surprised to see our behaviour.

Today, I was guaranteed that we all three our stubborn at no limit. It's been like 2 hours after lunch and no one spoken anything. Liam is standing near a large glass window while Dom and I trying to do some work but continuously looking at him.
"Do you believe in... werewolves?" He spoke, looking outside and arms crossed.
"Maybe-maybe not" dom was now leaning in front of his desk and I on the wall near window.
"What if I say I am one of them?"
"We will believe you" i said and he looked at me.
"Why?"
"Because... We like you" dom and i said.
"B-but..."
"Mate" Dom said
"Huh"
"You are our mate. We are also werewolves" i said and he was shocked.
"This can't happen. I- i scent..."
"Yes but not on one day" Dom said and we recalled that day.
(The day)
Dom and I were waiting for Liam in our office but he didn't come. When we asked Amy to know about Liam's whereabouts. She then told us that he is not feeling well so going home early. We both immediately went towards his office and saw him talking to one of his friend. But as soon as we tried to reach him a vanilla and honey mixed scent touched our nose and that moment...
"Mate" we both growled.
After seeing him leave we went to our office.
"I knew it something is off"
"Theo relax"
"He is our mate, Dom. We need to be with him"
"No we can't until he let us"
"He will. He is also a werewolf and know how mates behave"
"Ya but this is different. He has closed himself. We need to bring OUR Liam back first" i nodded and hugged him.
"I love you...mate" he said seductively.
"I love you too mate".

Liam

I didn't expect dom-theo to be werewolves. Like I never heard of them in werewolf world but then realised I really didn't paid attention to it. Then they both told me everything from our college days to today.
"Liam, we want you in our life" Dom said while cupping my cheeks.
"I-i"
"Take your time"Theo said
"We'll wait for you" there was a smile on their face which lightened my mood. After few minutes I left.

Right now, I am laying on my bed and thinking about Dom-theo when suddenly mom came.
"Honey, are you ok?"
"Yes mom"
"Need something?"
"No, uh..yes. Can we talk?"
"Sure son" she sat infront of me.
"Mom, what if we found our mate?"
"Did you?"
"N-no, just curious" she raised her eyebrow and suspected but..
"Baby, mate is a very pure thing to happen in werewolves life. It is moon goddess blessing to have a mate. We should Cherish each other and love unconditionally and also share everything with each other".
"Hmm, thank you mom" she kissed my forehead and left.
I always had a crush on dom-theo. Ya i know strange to have on two guys but heart is heart. Now, I was determined to tell them everything and have them in my life.