༺ 8 ༻

You woke up in the same room as before. You weren't tied up this time. You wanted to get out of bed but you fell. You looked at your legs and you had one in a bandage.
The one in which he stuck the knife into you ..
You climbed back on the bed. You heard the key turning in the door and you quickly lay down and pretended to be asleep.
"I know you are awake Y/n" he said coolly, taking a slow step towards the bed.
"You really thought you could get away from me" his voice grew louder
You were still pretending to be asleep because you were afraid to open your eyes.
"Y/n bebe~ Why can't you just love me? It hurts me that you want to leave me" He was speaking very boldly, but there was a break in the back of his voice.
You couldn't guess what that emotion was. You couldn't understand him, you couldn't read him.

Finn suddenly squeezed your injured thigh. You screamed in pain and you instinctively took your leg away and sat down looking at him with tears in your eyes.
Immediately a smile appeared on his face as he saw that your eyes were focused only on him. Your expression seemed to delight him.
"Well, who woke up here?"A smirk appeared on his face as he looked you deep into your eyes.

Those dark brown eyes of his intrigued you. You could never read his emotions and you never knew what he would do next.

"If you like me so much, why couldn't you come to me and get to know each other normally. " You wanted an answer.
"I don't like it when you spend time with other people because you are only mine" he replied without hesitating and sat down on the bed near me.
"but you know I have my life and you can't keep me here"
"Of course I can because I love you"
"But why? Why do you love Me? Why me? How do you know me at all?"There were so many questions going through your mind that you didn't know the answer to.
"Too many questions " he laughed " but I'll answer it, I'm glad you want to talk to me. You're making progress, I've known you learn to live with me quickly and everything will be fine" He smiled. This smile was different from the others, this one was sincere.
"Then you will start responding" You said quietly because you didn't want to ruin the atmosphere because you felt a little safer now that he was acting like a human.
You have noticed that his mood changes depending on your behavior. You definitely liked his nice side, but the unpredictable one fascinated you.
"That's right, so I met you when I was at your school for a volleyball competition, you ran into me by accident and you dropped a cup of hot coffee. You looked so beautiful when you apologized to me and you panicked through the broken cup. Then I felt that you are someone special. You made me laugh then and I smiled sincerely. I felt the need to see you, to be close to you or I would go crazy. Since then, I have been watching you in the hope that we will manage to bump into each other by chance, but it wasn't happening, it irritated me. When I saw how your friend and family treat you, I had a feeling I need to protect you. The feeling that I needed you close only grew and I couldn't help myself. I wanted you close, and I will always. "
He was watching you carefully when you didn't know what to say or think.

You always thought your life was boring and that you need some action in your life but you never expected it to happen. You've been kidnapped by a boy who's obsessed with you.
You hated your life so far and you always dreamed of getting out of there and wanted to find the love of life with which you can be a family that you never had. You always wanted someone to love you with all their heart and do anything for you. But was this situation really what you always wanted?

Could you live with Finn..?
Could you love him the way he wants you to?
Would you be happy here?
Is what he said about your friend true?
Would you make it with your parents?
What about your life?

Do you even want to come back

Maybe it was meant to be ..