016. Reunion at Party

(1st Person PoV: Ranboo's)

Tubbo placed his phone in his pocket and sat down on the chair with his hands buried on his face.

I sat down next to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah...just worried and stressed. But I finally got the call to go in and he seems alright," he explained.

"That's good. I'm just...I'm just glad that he is ok...I think," I said.

"Also he said that he was sorry for making you worried. You almost got a panic attack," Tubbo said, lifting his face from his hands.

I scratched my cheek.

"Yeah...when he gets here, I'll tell him that I forgive him. I was just worried," I looked around, "we all were."

"Tubbo! Did you get the call in?" Wilbur went up to us and asked. Someone was following him.

"Yep! Now my birthday can go on with Tommy being safe," Tubbo assured him.

"Did he say where he was?" Wilbur asked.

"No but he said that he was taking shelter somewhere and charging his phone. Oh now I'm worrying again," Tubbo rested his head on the table.

"Nono! I'm just glad he's safe! That's all the reassuring that I need!" Wilbur said quickly.

"Wilbur you suck at talking," the person behind him said. He had pink dyed and long hair. I think he said his name was Techno.

"Oh shut up Techno! I'm just so worried!" Wilbur snapped.

"I know," Techno sighed.

"Hey when is the cake coming?" A little girl with brown hair walked up to us and tugged at Techno's sleeve.

"In a minute, Becca. Now go play with Lani," Techno told her.

"Awwww," Becca whined before running off.

"Sorry, little sister. Had to bring her along as well," Techno muttered.

Purpled, Jack and Niki came up to us.

"Any luck?" Purpled asked.

"Yep, he called me and said he's on his way," Tubbo explained.

The three of them let out a sigh of relief.

(Time skip)

I was pacing around the area while everyone else was bouncing on the trampolines.

I told them that I would keep watch for Tommy while they go have some fun.

While Tubbo insisted on joining me, I told him that it's his birthday and that he should have some fun.

Took a while to convince him but he eventually agreed.

Just then, a very familiar voice came from the entrance.

"And then I said, 'You f*cking prick! I ordered that ice cream first!' And then Tubbo was like: 'he is still new here. Let him choose the type of ice cream he wants.' And I was like: 'no!' But Purpled also joined in and said to leave Ranboo and his choices of ice cream alone! The audacity of my friends!"

"You seem to hold a grudge towards Americans don't you?"

"Well Phil! Only if you knew what they keep on doing."

"Well what have they been doing?"

"I'm sorry Mrs Kristin. Every American but you."

"Tommy!" I called out to him.