CHAPTER THIRTEEN

two days later I was jogging around Outer Banks and I saw my brother with his pogue friends, when I looked closer he was sniffing something on the table....Drugs. JJ never did drugs in his whole life. I went behind him, "how is it??" I asked. He turned around "Y'N helloooo!" He sounded high I grabbed his arm,"Hello?!! Are you high?" I talked with him in private.

"Did you completely lost your mind?" I told him. "Common that's nothing y'n" he said and laughed as if it was something funny to do. I couldn't do anything else but slap him in the face "yo!" He said control yourself" I said. "What will mom and dad think huh? You're 16!, this thing will destroy you, you know that?" I said and raised my eyebrows "Leave me alone"  he said "I'm just taking care of my little brother don't you get it?! You know dad is very hard on you and I won't tell him that okay? but if he finds out...you know what happened the last time" I said, my dad slapped the shit out of him last time. "Okay.." he said, he had tears in his eyes, I hugged him. "Common let's go home" I said. 

Later, In the evening there was a Movie festival I wore a dress and a ponytail, Me, Sarah, JJ, Rafe and Kelce went there and watched Titanic. Rafe sat next to m, he held my thigh all the time. When the movie began and everyone was enjoying the movie, there was a sex scene, Rafe looked at me, I looked at him, "seems familiar" he whispered in my ear "Mhm" I nooded. "Maybe-"he started, "no" I said, I knew what he wanted to say let's fuck in the trees. But there were too many people so, no. "Alright, I'm going to pee" he said "in the trees?" I said " well, here's no toilets so" he said looking around. "Alright" and I laughed.

After 5 mins he still didn't come back I was wondering what he was doing, so I stood up and looked after him, then I saw a tall figure that seemed like Rafe from the back talking to a blonde girl...it was Cassie, she was hardly flirting with him and touching him, he multiple times told her he should go but she didn't let him, she distracted him. "what do you think about this dress?" She asked him. "Uhh it's okay, my girlfriend's waiting for me I really need to go this time." He said to her then she grabbed him and kissed him on the lips, that, was the moment I freaked out. "Cassie you little fucking piece of shit." I screamed at her, Rafe wanted to let go of her, he pushed her away. "what the f-" he said and looked at her confused. I slapped her and pushed her into the ground "what the fuck you're doing?? Kissing my boyfriend huh?? Don't ever touch him again, or I'll fight the shit out of you till you won't put one finger on him anymore!" I screamed. "I didn't do shit" he said. "I know. I've seen it." I said. "Let's go." I said annoyed "but the movie-","Let's go!" I said a little louder this time.

We went to his car and we're silence for a minute, "that was hot tho, the way you defended me." he began, I giggled a little. "You know I got eyes only for  you babe, she's nothing compared to you" he said and came closer. "you're mine, remember?" He said and held my chin "look at me"  he said, "It's just the two of us." he said. "You're right." I said.

PLAY THE SONG ALL I NEED BY LLOYD NOW!

So we drove home it was around 11pm and we went upstairs to my room, i turned the little light on i had next to the bed. Rafe took his shirt off and I was admiring his back, wow a masterpiece. "I know you're staring" he said. I laughed "I liked the dress you had on tonight" he smirked. "You should see me without it" i whispered. "what'd you say?" his brows furrowed down words as he threw his head upward, a sneaky smirk growing itself on one side of his face. "you heard me." i shrugged, lifting my hips and slipping the end of my dress down, around my ankles, wearing nothing now but my own underwear and his sweater. "Why don't you go ahead and show me then?" his voice sounded lower than usual.

I smirked at his question, "i would to,but I'm tired so no" I invented an excuse. „It's a command, not a request darling." „no" I said sarcastically, knowing that I would make him mad and that he would fuck me with his angry side. „Say it again I dare you" he said, he came closer, and was holding eye contact „i said, no." I insisted saying that. It was funny to me. „You're done." he said, he grabbed my neck in the bed „we'll see who's commanding now princess." he took off my clothes I wore aggressively. I loved how mad he was. He pulled his dick and pushed it into me,"ohh Fućććk" he moaned, I gasped at his size „shiit" I moaned. I tried to speak but I couldn't,"I like that you're trying to talk, but the only thing I wanna hear is you screaming my name." he said looking at me with his hot breath. „who owns this pussy?" he asked, „you" I said with no air in the throat, „what was that princess?" he repeated „it's all yours" i moaned.

I turned him around so that I was on top of him and I grinded on him, kissed him and he put his tongue in, damn he's so hot. "Just like that baby" he said. He put his big veiny hands on my ass and moved it faster on him, so I jerked my head back because of how good he made me feel "good girl" he said. And that made me even crazier.

At this point, we were obsessed with eachother.