|5| These drugs are fucking with my head.

I didn't sleep that night. I couldn't stop thinking about what Y/N said to me. I felt horrible. But maybe this was for the best, I mean if Belos found out I was friends with a human he'd have him dead. Flapjack kept bothering me about apologizing. I wrote a note but threw it away. Then another, and another, another, another, more and more notes. But none of them were perfect. I sighed and gave up and just got ready for school. I brought Flapjack with today, since Belos was going to be home today I didn't want him finding Flapjack after all.

But what I didn't notice was Flapjack taking one of the notes with us.

●●●

I took my meds before leaving for school. I met up with Gus as always and walked to school, talking about random things.

Once we got to school I went to my orchestra class and didn't bother making small talk with Hunter. I just went straight to the piano and waited for Hunter so we could practice. "Um hey about yesterday-" He started but Flapjack flew out of his hoodie pocket and dropped the note infront of me. I picked it up and looked at him with confusion. I opened it up and started reading, it was an apology. I looked up at him and he was tomato red and his hands were stuffed in his pocket. "I forgive you." He looked up. "Huh? Wait really?" I nodded. "But you can't pull that again." He smiled a bit and nodded.

'Maybe I was right, he isn't that bad after all.'

"Also, I never knew you had a bird." He chuckled. "Yeah, his name is Flapjack. I'm not supposed to have him so I brought him with since my uncle stayed home today." I nodded. "Makes sense, and don't worry your secret is safe with me." He smiled and thanked me. The bell rang and Mr. Mansfield took attendance so we could start playing.

I started playing and once his part came in he started playing. Everyone had stopped playing so we could focus on the duet. Once the song finished everyone clapped and cheered. "Great work you two, but it still needs work. We have two weeks until the concert so I hope you two will practice together outside of class." We nodded and told him we would. The class focused on rehearsing while we worked on the duet. The class was alright today. I'm honestly really happy that he apologized. I don't know why it hurt so much, we weren't that close. But maybe we could be friends. I wanna be great friends with him.

●●●

When lunch rolled around I went to go eat with my friends. "Hey Hunter, wanna sit with us?" He seemed surprised but excited which he quickly hid. "Oh sure." I smiled at him and led him over to my friends. "Hey guys." "Hey Y/N!-" Luz stopped talking and looked at Hunter. "Why is he here?" He seemed uncomfortable. "Oh, I invited him to sit with us." Willow gave Luz a 'let him be' look. Once we all got our food we sat down and had a pretty good time, I think he can get along with them. Amity surprisingly didn't make any snarky comments towards him. Though I remember them all disliking him, they seemed to get along with him. I'm glad I invited him to eat lunch with us.

●●●

Finally, it was science class. I sat down in my seat and got my notebook out. Hunter came in and sat next to me. "Hey Hunter." I smiled st him and he gave me a small awkward smile back. "Hi Y/N." He took out his notebook and then a book. It was strange but then I realized it was a book about witchery. "Oh you're into witchery too?" I asked, excited that there was another person that liked witchery. "O-oh yeah! I've always been really into it!" He grinned and continued. "There's also these things called glyphs! Theres 4. Fire, water, ice, and light!" I listened to him talking about something he obviously is very passionate about. "Well, as of now I believe theres only four- but there might be more than just that!" He rambled about different types of magic he's studied over the years. "Wow that's all really cool!" He seemed surprised but even happier. "Y-you really think so?" I nodded and he turned brighter red than a tomato.

The bell rang, signaling class starting. "Everyone, I'd like to remind you that if you'd like to go on the field trip to London during spring break you will need to bring your permission slips and you can't forget to pay either." Everyone seemed excited for the yearly trip to London my school does. For spring break we spend a week in London, since we go to school in Brighton it's doable. "Ih Hunter are you gonna go on the field trip to London this year?" He thought for a moment. "Maybe, I'm not sure." I nodded, hoping he would be able to go. "Oh alrighty!" He slightly smiled and then put his book back into his backpack as the teacher finally started the lesson.