Part 54

in the afternoon, the streets are full of traffic, and the wind is a little hot.

lin yuan was afraid of the sun, and as soon as he stepped out of the door of the restaurant, he put the hat of his sweatshirt on his head.

his face was already small, his eyes were mostly obscured, revealing only his erect nose and his mouth, which he had licked wet.

lin yuan put his hands in his pockets and jumped in front of him. the tall yan thunder followed behind, his eyes falling on him, and he didn't leave for a second.

as soon as the two left the restaurant, they attracted the attention of many passers-by.

the sound of the shutter drifted into his ears along the breeze, lin yuan tilted his head, saw two little girls secretly shooting, bent the corners of his lips and smiled at them.

the next second, a stern voice came from behind me, "walk well, don't look around."

it's like teaching a disobedient three-year-old child.

lin yuan faintly smelled vinegar, rolled his eyes toward the sky, lifted the hat he was wearing on his head, and bent down into the car.

when yan ting went around the front of the car and sat in the cab, he had consciously and obediently fastened his seat belt.

"now you can say it, if you make excuses again..." lin yuan put his hands on his knees, raised the corners of his eyes to glance at him lightly, and casually threatened: "i will go to the bar again to hunt for a new boyfriend." 

"three-legged clams' toads are not easy to find, and two-legged men are not easy to find?

"don't talk nonsense." yan thunder's face was flat, and his resolute silhouette looked fierce. he inserted the car key into the keyhole and said slowly: "the situation is more complicated, and it is impossible to say three words or two sentences." <

"then you use ten words." lin yuan clicked and undid the seat belt on his body, and his thin white fingers grabbed the door handle and gestured to push the door, "if you don't want to say it, then go back yourself."

once lin yuan's temper was stubborn, no one could do anything with him.

yan ting held the steering wheel with one hand, sideways over his body, the corners of his mouth lightly ticked, and the bottom of his eyes floated helplessly, "yuanyuan, the less you know a lot of things, the better."

"you just think i'm stupid." lin yuan raised his eyes to his deep gaze, and his heart was calmer than the frozen lake, "although i am more than ten years younger than you, i really don't have as much endurance as you think."

lin yuan calmly put the facts and reasoned with him, "what you think is good for me is not necessarily really good for me." between couples, shouldn't they be honest with each other? in

the past, lin yuan was often willful and spoiled. one moment likes this, the next moment likes that, the heart is high, the temper is stubborn.

it is easy to feel that he is weak in endurance and leaves the impression of being reckless and impetuous.

but putting aside the age of eighteen, which makes people think that he has not yet grown up, when encountering major events, lin yuan is very calm and calm, calmly coping.

yan ting still underestimated him too much.

being seen clearly by his boyfriend, lin yuan was a little angry.

thirty-year-old men do know a lot, but they are also arrogant.

after lin yuan finished speaking, he felt that he was too excited, and simply made up his mind, "i am your boyfriend, not the little fart child you raised, i hope you can understand this." aalthough