Chapter 4: Branch in the Sky (Part 2)

Into Branch's bunker, Jaylin along with Trollex are looking at Branch creepily while Branch is sweating in fear.

"Branch you do realize you just hurt Oscear's feelings, right?" Jaylin spoke to Branch in a mother-like tone.

"All I really wanted is to get back with Synth and to be with the techno trolls again, just me and them." He responded.

"So what your saying is, that you want to keep the electronic trolls out of the hotsprings and keeping it for yourselves?" Jaylin responded. 

"Branch, you do realize that the electronic trolls want to have fun as well, right?" Trollex responded after Jaylin.

"But I felt replaced since you guys go along very quick and since I'm the only pop troll in the whole Hotspring and what the thing I don't understand is, why does Oscear doesn't understand personal space?"

"because, he always feels like something or someone is watching him. Whenever he isn't by himself he feels safe." Jaylin respond.

"He's also suffering condition called Panic Disorder, he suffer panic attacks when he's by himself. He wants some company to comfort him. Why didn't you think why there's always one troll with him?" Trollex butted in.

Branch gasped in disbelief, he didn't know he was born with panic disorder and all he actually wanted is to not be completely alone. Now to think about it, Oscear was trying to be nice to him because he wanted to be friends already, since he was by himself in the bunker.

"I didn't know he didn't understand personal space because he was born with Panic Disorder, I thought we wanted to be nice to me because he was just bored."

"What we suggest for you to do is to apologize to Oscear and be together at you hotspring place whatever, and accept him as a friend since he made your coffee and did your laundry."

Just as Branch was about to say something they suddenly hear screaming above the surface. They went up the elevator to check out was was going on; now, they seen all electronic and techno trolls panicking.

"Guys, what's going on?" Nami suddenly came in.

A random techno troll came up to Jaylin, Trollex, Nami, and Branch to tell them something.

"Guys, Synth and Oscear has gone missing!!"

"WHAT!?!?" They all yelled at the same time.

Branch remembered something, he remember something about the Flavorberry patch. He was almost drowning in glitter once again then suddenly realized what was about to happen. He then told the group about the flavorberry patch to calling their names over and over when they see Synth and Oscear half of their body covered in glitter.

"BOYS!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Help us!" They yelled back.

Branch tried to use his hair while Nami try to use her whip to reach the two, but nothing worked.

"Nami!!" Synth yelled for the pink-pastel fairy.

"Synth! Now is not the time for partying.

Synth looked down to see his glowsticks in his hands then put them down in the glitter quick sand.

"Nami! Right as I die, I want to tell you something that I've been hiding!"

"Well, you better quick!"

"The truth is, I liked you, I'd loved you every since we first met! I didn't tell you sooner because I was worried that you might reject me! I had a crush on you!"

Nami was shocked when her 'crush' confessed his feelings to her, right as he was close to death. However for Oscear, he also sinking with Synth.

Nami and Trollex suddenly jumped into the glitter shocking everyone.

"Guys, what are you doing?!"

"Remember what  me and the techno trolls talked to you: Turn the beat on you!" They booth said to Oscear and Synth.

"I remember what you said but I don't remember doing it." Oscear said in confusion.

"Just look at us and turn the beat on you! Turn the beat on you!"

Oscear, Nami, Trollex, and Synth sick into the quick glitter, bright flash of light came out to reveal all of them doing turn the beat on you thing. They came out of the glitter quick sand trying to get the rest of the glitter out. Nami looked at Synth lovingly then she did something unexpectedly. 

She kissed him on the lips. The techno ambassador was shocked at first but then kissed back. 

For Oscear and Trollex are watching the scene in awe that what their seeing is young love. However, Jaylin and Branch were also looking at them in awe but for Branch he thought this moment was awkward for them, because they were close to down in glitter.

"Hey Oscear."

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, for giving me something nice, you and your trolls are free to be in the hotsprings pool."

The electronic king hugged Branch as he then hugged back awkwardly.

The next day at 4:00am

Now Branch, Nami, the electronic and techno trolls are having the best rave in the hotsprings pool. With a mix of Electronic and Techno music, it was another form of art.

"To be honest Oscear, I should've doubted you, this is better with only the electronic trolls, this is the best!" Branch said as him, Nami, techno and electronic trolls are dancing above and underneath the surface.

Luckily for Synth and Nami, they're both having a dance together at the other side of the hotsprings pool where it's perfectly quiet for them.

Note: Oscear and Trollex do not have a crush on each other, they act more like if they were brothers instead.

My Ships:

Trollzart x Sarah

Synth x Nami

Barb x Mark

Trollex x (Maybe Jaylin)

I need some request who Victoria, Linda and Oscear should be in a relation with, and shipping the two together, does not really make me ship it. Because, Victoria acts more like a aunt to Oscear while Oscear thinks of Victoria as a big sister instead. For Linda, I don't find either of them to be with Linda, they see her as a step-niece or daughter to them.