Your story

Hi guys...
How are you all?
Enjoying? Hope you are.
First of all I want to thank you all. You guys gave my book so much love that I actually started writing my own story. You don't even understand how motivating your comments were. So thank you so much.
I started this book just to share these stories with you all. I mean if I'm enjoying something than you should enjoy it too. But i never thought that this book will be loved so much.
I read each and every of your comments. I enjoy them so much.
So thanks a lot.

I once asked you guys to share your short horror stories with me.
Nobody did.🙈🤣😛
Not until few days back ;)

So today I'm sharing your story here.

This story was sent to me by _ash_xoxo_01
She is the writer of this story.
Please do appreciate and support her and motivate her to write more.

Hope you all enjoy this story.

------------------**********---------------------

The dream I had was so weird.

It contained of a man, his face was beyond imagination.
He was ugly.
He was all black- and I don't mean it in a racist way. He was black from head to toe. His form- if you could even say he had one- was crooked.

He had a lopsided grin and his teeth were all black. Even degraded. His ashen skin was falling apart yet he stood there with his black eyes. So black that you will look at them for 5 seconds and feel the heat of the entire black hole.

He stepped towards me, his cloak- or was it his ashen skin- I couldn't remember was flowing with the direction of the wind.

I hadn't noticed before but now I have, we were on a terrace. A terrace that felt familiar but it wasn't even close to. I was standing at the edge barely holding on.

And then he charged towards me like a mad bull. All his anger and hatred was directed towards me.

He started to eat me, clawing at my skin and tugging at my hair and that's when I woke up.

But the thing is: Your brain can't imagine people or any creature on its own.

And that's when you saw it. Not in a dream this time.

But standing so close to you- you could feel his stinking breath.