Part 21: Building Down

Riley's POV 

The moment we came out of the safe house Decepticons began to shoot at us. Autobots were covering and protecting us as much as they could. 

Me: ''Come on don't look back!'' 

Epps: ''Move your ass! Come on!'' 

Optimus: ''Move, move, move. Go! Go!'' 

I was running first as Sam and Carly were running behind me with Epps and others. Bullets and rockets were flying above us but thanks to Autobots we came into the building unharmed. 

Epps: ''We need to use the stairs!'' 

Me: ''This way!'' 

I yelled as I spotted the sign of the stairs on our left. We needed to get as high up into the building as possible. 

Me: ''We are high enough!'' 

Eddie: ''This is a mother getting up here!'' 

Epps: ''Get your ass over here!'' 

Eddie: ''I'm coming!'' 

Me: ''Set up the rocket!'' 

Carly: ''There, the building with the dome.'' 

She said pointing to the building on our left. We had an amazing opportunity to shoot the pillar down but something was wrong. If that was the main building and why were there no Decepticons guarding it?  

Eddie: ''Oh God.'' 

Me: ''Hey you will be f-'' 

I was cut off as the building began to shake. 

Stone: ''Ah shit!'' 

Sam: ''What's happening?'' 

Eddie: ''They are shooting at the building.''

Stepping close to the windows I saw a couple of Decepticons ships shoot at the building and slowly we were going down. 

Eddie: ''This is not a good idea.'' 

Sam: ''What?'' 

Eddie: ''This is not a good idea. This building is unstable.'' 

Sam walked past me. 

Sam: ''Listen, stop for a second. If we don't do what we came to do, it doesn't matter we all die. Right? That's your target. Come on man!'' 

Sam and I took a step back together with others. 

Eddie: ''I don't even care if the building collapses. I'm having a heart attack anyway.'' 

The grounds shooked again. 

Epps: ''The building is going over!'' 

Me: ''Take cover!'' 

All of us quickly took a hold of the pillars and moved out of the way as the furniture began to roll past us flying out of the windows. 

Epps: ''It's okay it stopped!'' 

Carly: ''Guys look!'' 

Looking to the way she was poting at I saw a Decepticon ship coming our way. Scouts. 

Me: ''Everyone hides, now!'' 

I hide behind the pillar next to Epps. We could hear the ship coming closer to the building. The next moment that we knew a Decepticon jumped threw the window. Carly screamed a little bit but thanks to Primus the Decepticon did not hear her. 

The Decepticon prepared his gun and he was slowly getting really close to Sam and Carly. I need to his attention and we needed to get out of here. I nodded to Eddie to push the chair that was next to him so it could distract the Decepticon. The moment the Decepticon looked after the chair that rolled past him I threw a smoke bomb at him. 

Epps: ''Run!'' 

He yelled the moment the smoke bomb went off and we all began to run towards the other side of the building. 

Me: ''Cover fire!'' 

Together with other soldiers I was running and shooting back at the Decepticon. But just as he was about to shoot back at us Epps shot him in the head buying us time to get to the windows. 

Me: ''Jump out of the window!'' 

Epps: ''Shoot the glass!'' 

The moment I shoot the glass of the window in front of me I jumped. With great speed, we all slid down the building. 

Sam: ''Woah!'' 

Eddie: ''We are going to die!'' 

Carly: ''Sam, I can't stop!'' 

 Me: ''Shoot the glass!'' 

I pull a pistole from around my waist and began to shoot at the glass in front of us. I fell into a room together with others but because of the gravitation, we began to roll down again. 

Me: ''Shit!'' 

Sam: ''Agh!'' 

Carly: ''No!'' 

With luck, I was able to take a hold of a pillar stopping myself from falling out of the window. One soldier was unable to stop and he fell out of the window. 

Epps: ''This is insane.'' 

Me: ''You don't say. Is everyone okay?'' 

Sam: ''Yeah. You okay?'' 

Eddie: ''What the hell was that?!'' 

Epps: ''This evil thing's looking at me!'' 

Sam: ''What?'' 

What was he talking about? Just then a loud roar was heard and I knew exactly who Epps saw down on the ground. 

Me: ''It's Shockwave we need to get out of here now!'' 

Soldier: ''Sergent Epps the stairs are blocked!'' 

Stone: ''We're trapped!'' 

Soldier: ''Okay how do we get out of here! Hey, come on how!'' 

Eddie: ''Oh, Lord Jesus, let me just get out of this alive.'' 

Stepping next to the window I looked down to see Shockwave's worm coming up the building. 

Sam: ''Oh shit! We need to move! Move!'' 

Epps: ''Why do Decepticons always get a good shit!?'' 

Sam: ''Move! We're about to be eaten, people!'' 

Suddenly the building began to break and we began to roll again. I tried to grab something to stop myself from falling but there was nothing. The moment I fell out of the building Sam caught both me and Carly. He was holding us with both of his hands. 

Sam: ''Shit no! Hold on!'' 

Epps: ''Don't let go, bro! I'm coming!'' 

I knew that my brother could not hold both of us. Looking down I saw Stone standing on a self that was closer to Carly. 

Me: ''Stone you need to grab Carly! Get her.'' 

With pain leaving his voice, Sam began to swig her towards Stone. He grabbed her and pulled her behind him. 

Epps: ''I'm here Riley give me your hand!'' 

Looking up I began to stretch my hand towards his hand when suddenly I slipped out of Sam's hand. 

Sam: ''RILEY!''