9. Saving the dog.

Ez: "Hey, in this video, As Ryuuen said, Sudo will be expelled. We're gonna see how Ayanokouji rescues him."

Ichika: "Poor Sudo-kun."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, that mutt is annoying. That monster should've let him rot."

Itsuki: "You don't have any compassion, don't you." Itsuki looks at Ryuuen with a sardonic view.

Miyuki: "It is better to lose some competition, Itsuki."

Sakayanagi: "As Shirogane-kun said."

Kaguya: 'Why did Prez called Itsuki-san by her name. Is he neglecting me?  Is he attracted to those cursed breasts? No that's not it! Yes, they are quintuplets. If he calls their last name, they would get confused.'

Miyuki guessed her thoughts and whispered: "Don't worry, you are the only one for me."

Kaguya's heart was beating 200 beats per minute: 'I love you, President.'

Hashimoto: "Hey, god. Why does Sudo like Horikita when he didn't like her at the start?"

Then Ez showed the whole video before the dog's expulsion.

Hashimoto: "Oh, I see."

Kaguya: "He is too easy to be manipulated."

Ryuuen: "Don't forget about too easy to be provoked."

Ishizaki: "He is damn easy to be provoked. We nearly expelled him if it wasn't for that camera."

Hiyori: "Shh, Ishizaki-kun, no spoilers." Hiyori said in an angellic tone.

Ishigami: 'Damn, she is cute. She is so pure.'

Mayaka: 'I want to cuddle her.'

Yukino: "Will someone really fall in love like that?"

Fuutarou: "Is it really love?"

Ez: "Alright, everyone. We will have a temporary guest. He will leave after this video."

Sakayanagi: "Is it Sudo-kun?"

Ez: 'You damn loli!' "Yes, it is Sudo ken. But he is in his 1st year. "

Ryuuen: "Oi! How the hell is this possible?"

Ez: "Well, he is from the sports festival, and I can time travel, you know."

Ryuuen: "Is it? Kukuku."

Arisu: "Fufufufufu."

Ez: "Nuruhuhuhuhu."

Ibuki and Kamuro: 'Ugh! Their creepy laughs are so disgusting.'

Everyone: 'They are crazy. Three of them are mentally insane.'

Ishigami whispered to his student council members: "Do we need to be crazy to join ANHS?"

Miyuki: "I don't think so. Look at Shiina, Ibuki, Kamuro, Albert, and Ishizaki."

Chika: "They are quite normal compared to Ryuuen-kun."

Iino: "That guy is insane. How can he say such things to girls?" She shouted which was heard by, the one and only dragon boy

Ishigami: "Ryuuen-senpai is an advocate of gender equality. When you say this boy is hot, he is like a prince, OMG his abs are so hot, it is not a problem. When he says Horikita is hot, that's wrong. I'm sure you would be the worst prosecutor if you only look at the Women's side. Men and Women should be equal."

Iino was angry and on the verge of tears: "Y-You—"

She was interrupted by Ryuuen: "Kukukukuku. I like this guy, Ishigami was it? I don't care about gender equality or whatever. I just go on my way, I lead my class, defeat this loli, and that monster."

Multiple Anime reacts to COTEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara