Gol Dhana

....

Bas aas yaar ek pyas yaar

Jind yaar paas jind paas yaar

Ishq katari rok na paye koyi bhi dhaal

....

Target: 25 votes and 30 comments.

Small announcement! Recommend the song for all chapters so far.

Happy Reading !

The gol dhana ceremony had been a success. Kabir had pulled Isha to a corner to have some personal time with her.

"Kabir, leave me, someone would come" Isha said looking here and there in the fear of being caught.

"No one would come in this corner, of course except Nishu and my cousins" He held her face straight at him.

"They know this corner?" She asked curiously.

"Everyone has played hide n seek in their childhood, love. This was my reserved spot" Kabir said smiling at his geniusness of finding a spot where no one would catch them.

"Ohh" She said. Kabir pushed her cheeks together, making her lips form into a pout. She looked at him, trying to understand his motive.

"I like your lipstick" He rubbed his thumb on her lips, slowly. She lowered her gaze in shyness. A red blush adorned her cheeks. Kabir leaned in and pecked her pout making her eyes go wide in surprise. She placed her hands on his chest.

"Everyone might be looking for us" She said in a small voice.

"Let them" He placed a finger under her chin and lift her face. Her gaze was still focused on the floor, in shyness.

"Allow me to look at these beautiful eyes of yours" He said encouraging her to look at him. She slowly lift her eyes and fixed it with his.

"Give me our engagement ring" He said pulling her left hand in between them. She immediately fisted her hand into a punch.

"No!" She answered in fear of something went wrong.

"Am not breaking our engagement, just want to propose you"

"But you've already proposed me earlier" She replied, remembering the time he had gone down his knee and asked her for marriage.

"Once again?" He looked at her encouragingly.

"Fine, here" She removed her ring and placed it in his hands. Kabir went down on one knee and looked at her with love.

"Thank you so much for coming into my life. I can't imagine living without you. I promise you that I will protect you, love you, respect you and your decisions. I will try and take decisions that will be for our growth and won't hurt anyone's sentiments. I promise to stay by you in your every step. I will respect and love your parents as my own. Your relations are now mine too and my relations are your. Make me yours, in every sense, will you?" Kabir said keeping his one hand on his heart and the other open towards her with a ring.

 Isha smiled in happiness. She felt the sincerity in his words and his love. She nodded her head screaming yes in ecstasy. Kabir made her wear the ring. She hugged him, placing her head on his shoulder. Since he was taller than him, she had to tip-toe to reach to his level. 

Kabir wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. Kabir leaned in towards her face to kiss. Isha on the other hand, closed her eyes and leaned towards him.