Ch. 1

The gem homework is ruled by the Diamonds: White Diamond, Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, and the littlest Diamond which is Pink Diamond.

While the Diamonds conquered many planets, Pink Diamond didn't have a colony at first.

She shows tantrum wanting one. Of course, at first, the other Diamonds didn't want to give her one knowing she would fail.

Pink continues to beg and show tantrum. By the acts she showed, she was causing scenes that can destroyed even gems and its physical form.

By her actions, her Pearl was replaced by a new Pearl with its gem on her forehead.

Days past by, the Diamonds gave up and gave her a planet for her to colonize. It is the planet Earth.

At first she planted her first gems and waited for them to grow and submerge.

"Can you imagine running a colony can be this dull?" Pink said to lighten up the mood on the moon base as it was quiet.

"I can imagine it if you want to, my Diamond." Her Pearl said. That wasn't the answer Pink wanted. She wanted her to be more casual to her like a friend.

"Show me the status of the prime kinder garden." Pink said looking back to her screen.

Her Pearl did her job, "the quartz in Prime Kinder Garden are to submerge soon."

With that statement, Pink's mood lighten up. "Finally, something exciting."

She happily jump down to look to see the copy of the kindergarten using a globe that can copy the locations of the whole Earth.

Once her Pearl got down, she click the location of the kindergarten. She saw her diamond's mood making her also happy.

Pink looks around. "Look Pearl, we are creating life from noting."

Pink watches closely to the submerging quartz soldier. As it got out of the ground, she happily said "Welcome to Earth." But the quartz just walks through her making her realize that she wasn't there.

"Oh I wish I could be there." Pink said while looking down. "I'll warp us in the kindergarten at once, my Diamond." Her Pearl said.

"Oh I can't go there. I wouldn't be able to stop Yellow and Blue talking about it." Pink said.

"But its still to be there though. Imagine me talking to them." Pink looks at the quartz soldiers talking to each other.

" I can imagine it, my Diamond. You look so happy." Pearl showed her a hologram showing her with the quartz.

Pink was amazed but realized, " I wouldn't be happy if Yellow and Blue finds out."

"They won't find out." Pink then looks at her, "How's that?"

"Because, you just looks like a quartz. You change your look for a day" Pearl once more showed her a hologram of her changing into a Rose Quartz.

"Pearl, you're a genius." Pink said shifting into a Rose Quartz immediately.

"Im happy to help, my Diam-" Pearl was looking up. "Hehe, down here." Pink haves her hands up to know her Pearl to look down.

With that, Pink Diamond and her Pearl now warped on the Prime Kindergarten. Pink and her Pearl goes down but Pink in a Rose Quartz form got knocked down by a Amethyst gem.

"My diamond, are you okay? This amethyst can be reckless." Her Pearl said with anger.

"Look Pearl, you know what this mean? we are actually here. No more dumb saluting. Thank you for bringing me here. I wouldn't be about to do this without you." Pink as a shape shifted Rose Quartz goes to meet the newly emerged gems with her Pearl.

"Hey fellow amethyst, what are we up to?" Rose said. "We are waiting for the others to emerge." One of the amethyst quartz said then a amethyst quartz emerge. Rose comes close to the quartz and said, "Welcome to Earth." The newly emerged gem was happy with the comment.

One amethyst runs towards them, "Hey what are you guys doing? We were supposed to move immediately after you emerged." One amethyst said, "we are still waiting for the last one."

"They can keep up later." The amethyst then move along and Rose wanted to go with them. "My diamond we don't want more attention." Her Pearl reminded her.

"Oh but it was just getting fun." Rose looks down. "My diamond, we can explore the available resources on this planet." Her Pearl said and her Diamond followed.

As they reach the top, Rose saw the beauty of the planet. "This is just the some of the available resources this planet have." Pearl explains.

"I must see it all." Rose continues to look around.

At first, she was happy wandering around. Being free from her life once awhile.

She saw it all life bearing on the planet. She saw the beauty of the organic plants, animals, and humans which makes her down.

When they got back to the kindergarden, "My diamond, yo useems troubled." Her Pearl said with concern.

"Pearl, can't you see. The life bearing in this planet. Nothing would survived my invasion. We are not making life from nothing, we are taking live and leaving nothing behind." Then it started rains.

"Im sorry, my Diamond. I shouldn't have brought you here." Her Pearl said. "No, I wanted to see this." Rose said as they walk back to the warp pad and warp back.

Abandoned Pearl (Steven Universe)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें