Ch. 5

Steven just can't stop thinking of his mom. He tried to talk to his dad about it but he just answer, "My and your mother has somethings that we don't talk about much. We always look at the important ones."

He was kinda getting impatient as they were stopping the cluster. The gems are quite busy to building the drill.

When they finally deal with the cluster and  Malachite in watermelon steven island. Freeing Lapis lazuli but failed to capture Jasper.

After the crazy events happening, the gems have a little rest which is helpful for Steven to asking the gems about his mom.  Garnet and Amethyst was sitting on the living room talking while Bismuth was on her area making weapons.

"Hey Garnet. You know its just been days since we got Pearl from the moonbase. I just wanted to know who was Pink Diamond and many a little bit of my mother." Steven said.

"I know its about awkward but please I want to know." Steven said and Garnet sighed.

"Pink Diamond is one of the ruler of Homeworld. She has one planet given to her by the other Diamonds for her to colonize, the planet Earth. Homeworld was devasted for her death as she was shattered by a Rose Quartz." Garnet said looking away.

Steven and Pearl was listening. Pearl was surprised and confused knowing her Diamond was shattered but also right infront of her.

"That's what Rose told us. She said she appreciated this planet and she wanted to protect this planet from other gems as war started. Many gems were hurt and shattered because of this so she shattered Pink Diamond but that was all of her games." Garnet sounded angry. Garnet stands up leaving Pearl and Steven not wanting to continue.

Things now make sense to Steven and Pearl. They were both affected but Pearl felt hurt as she was left alone. She wanted to help her Diamond if she ordered her. She also appreciated this planet.

Now that she knows what happened without her, she just wanted to be a Pearl that doesn't belong to know one living to the truth her Diamond to be shattered.

She proceed to be a part of saving the planet. Even at first they are awkward but they were soon close and helping to protect Earth.