four

*still in car with tone*

"What" he said chuckling while glancing over at me then focusing back on the road.

I quickly turned my head feeling embarrassed seeing him turn into my neighborhood.

He pulled into my driveway and i began to open the car door.

"um can you wait for me please i'll be right back" i asked while pinching my arm something i do when i'm nervous.

"fasho"he said while on his phone not paying me any attention.

I climbed out his car waking up to my porch i began digging thru my purse trying to find my house keys.

I unlocked the front door and walked in seeing Stormi on the couch with a pissy pull-up on and a nasty nose. You can tell she's been crying a lot.

"Hey toots come on" I picked her up and began waking up the stairs.

I looked to long left seeing my moms door open i walk up quietly to peek in and seeing her laid on her bed prolly in a perc coma.

I walked in the bathroom wetting a rag and sitting storm and the bathroom counter while going in her room grabbing a bag and throwing some clothes shoes and pull-ups in.

I walked back to the bathroom giving Storm a quick wipe down changing her pull up and throwing some clothes on her.

I pick her up walked into my room with her bag on my shoulder and her on my hip grab her ipad from under my bed while rushing down the stairs into the kitchen and grabbing her favorite sippy cup.

After i was done i left out the house putting storm down letting her walk on her own while locking the door back and suprised that Tone actually waited.

I took almost 30 minutes me personally i would've left but hey. I grabbed her hand walking back to Tones car and putting storm in the back along with her bag and handing the sippy cup to her and buckling her in.

I Got in the front seat and felt Tone looking at me and heard him say something to storm.

"Hey li mama" he said while he was turned facing her and she giggled.

"h-hey" storm said.

Storm was 3 and gonna be 4 in 3 months she really smart thanks to all i taught her i never baby talked her i just don't get what comes with that she also calls me mommy and my mom "mone" which is her regular name.

"mommy i hungry " storm said as tone started to back out the drive way.

"ok girl" i smiled at her and turned back around.

"I'm sorry but can you stop by mcdonald's i know i'm asking for a lot i have gas mon-" i was saying but then was cut off by tone.

"You good lil one" tone said as he made his was to mcdonald's.

I looked out the window while we were on the way to mcdonald's to get toots something i wasn't that hungry so i prolly wasn't gonna eat. I was letting thoughts roam my head as i heard my phone ding.I pulled it out seeing that Ty texted me.

"𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒 🤎🤞🏾"
𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦?
& 𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒..
4:13
𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑙 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑡𝑤 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑦 𝑀𝑐𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜.
Rᴇᴀᴅ 4:15