♡~kaemaki🌸~♡

I made this for my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, perfect girlfriend

~Maki's POV~

I come in after a long day of work. I am absolutely exhausted from today, my target really put up a fight. I sigh and plop down on the couch. I look over at the clock, it reads 1:23 in the morning. I sigh and think Kaede's asleep by now, damn.. I could really use some affection right about now. I turn on the tv and put on Coraline one of my favourite movies. I grab a large Pikachu plush that was next to me on the couch and cuddle it. I miss Kaede..
I sigh softly and watch the movie. I few minutes later I feel someone lay down behind me on the couch and wrap their arms around me from behind. "Kaede?"

My girlfriend giggle softly "I've been waiting for you to get home all night" She kisses the nape of my neck softly "stressful day at work hm?" I nod and sit up to face her. She cups my cheek in her hand and kisses my nose. "Aww love I'm sorry" She says pulling me onto her lap and caressing my cheek. I blush as she brushes a bit of my hair behind me ear and kisses me softly. We kiss for about a minute before she breaks it for air. "So cute" she giggles softly. She lays back a little and gently pushes my head down to rest on her chest. She softly hums while petting my hair. I smile softly as I drift to sleep in her arms. She chuckles softly while still petting me. She turns off the movie and wraps the both of us in a blanket. She lays down gently still holding me. I softly nuzzle into her, still asleep. She kisses my head and whispers "I love you my dear~ ♡"

A/N : sorry this is so short lol I just wanted to upload something