𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Where are you going, chiharu?"

The pink haired girl abruptly stopped from walking, as when she heard a very familiar voice coming from behind her. She immediately turned around and saw kakucho approaching her with a warm smile plastered on his face.

Chiharu isn't surprise to see kakucho infront of their house in the middle the night anymore, since he would always visit her whenever he's done with his mission, checking if she's doing fine.

A smile tugged on the corners of her lips as she spoke..."Just wanna visit a place."

Kakucho nodded his head in understanding as he went closer to her and patted her head, like he always do.

"Then, i'll come with you."

" No, you should rest."

" I already did." He stared onto chiharu's green eyes to which she immediately look away, making kakucho to notice her being nervous a bit.

" Are you okay?" He questioned worriedly as he grabbed her chin and made her face him again, only the girl to smack his hand away.

"Yes. I just feel nervous that you might tell haruchiyo where i'm about to go." She admitted while slightly looking down on the ground.

" Why would i tell that idiot?" He asked, but chiharu just remained looking down on the ground in silence, not knowing what to say.

Kakucho let out an audible breath before he grabbed her hand and began to drag her towards his car. He opened the door for her which she galdly went inside and sat in the passenger seat.

"Your more important to me, chiharu." He whispered as when he also got inside his car. "So I won't do anything that it will put you in trouble."

The pink haired girl stared at him for a while in shocked, before a warm smile formed on her face as she felt relief to hear what kakucho saided, knowing that even haruchiyo slowly distancing himself from her, she still have people who consider her as their little sister. But she still couldn't help but to feel hurt whenever haruchiyo choose to be at mikey's side more than her.

Chiharu told kakucho to head towards their old house which he nodded his head without questioning and began to drive in silence.  When they arrived, chiharu immediately got out of the car and walk infront of the house, feeling confused on why there's lights from the window, knowing that she thought her older sister already move out and abandoned the house.

"Did your big sister sell this house?" Kakucho asked while he stood beside chiharu, admirring the traditional japanese old house of the akashi.