002

I'm curious to see where we're heading. I'm guessing the whole place is run down seen as everyones dead.

"How can we run this together?" He asks, pointing down a corridor, which still has the exact same layout as I remember it.

"I don't know. But we can," I say quietly. "Haven't you missed me at all?"

"Of course I have," He says.

"So why are you trying to act like I'm a nobody?" I yell. "Tell me 001!"

"You don't understand...." He says. "You really can't imagine the pain I've gone through to try and save myself so you still have hope, so if you did try to find me, you'd get what you expect,"

"Really, 014. I thought of you every single day. I missed you like fucking crazy. I was paranoid that you'd have died, spilling your powers out over the world, but your alive. I can't believe it. I really doubted we'd ever meet again, but here we are. I still love you so much 014,"

It went silent for a while. I was trying to process what he had just said. It was puzzling me. He did everything for me, he stayed alive for me.

My god, I do love him very much

"I love you way more 001,"

"You do not!"

He pulls me closer to him and tucks a curl of hair behind my ear. I've missed the attention. I need more of it.

However, be careful what you wish for, for god sake this begins to escalate very quickly.

He slowly starts to kiss my neck, moving gradually up to my face. His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside. We were clearly about to have this moment to ourselves, no ones going to stop us.
He slams me against the wall and continues with his passionate kissing.

"I'm sorry in advanced," He says in between kisses.

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed against one anothers.  I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeats as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes.

Heat rose from my chest and my heart definitely skipped a beat as the moment intensified.  He was so close. My hands felt the heat on his chest, and It made my stomach flutter with butterflies. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that we're already close, I want him way more closer.

I feel him—all of him—pressed against me, and I inhale that scent that's just... him. The most amazing smell I could ever imagine. He had stolen the life away from me.

The presence of him just being here was enough to deal with, but now that he was making out with me, I felt as though I would crumble to dust.
He gently cupped my face in his hands.

"I'll love you forever 014," He whispered.

I didn't have the effort to tell him I loved him back, but he already knew that anyway.

I was now seconds away from crumbling into his arms. I didn't want this to ever end but I knew it would have to when my body gives way.

I feel myself slipping away slowly...