S1 ; Ch1 | THE DANGER BEGINS PT. 1

3rd pov

   In the Hart household, four teens sat in the living room studying for their upcoming test. Henry sat on the couch on his laptop, Charlotte sat on the floor at the coffee table actually doing her work, Jasper paced around the room with his PearPad in hand, and Y/n sat next to Charlotte jotting down some notes. "Did you guys see what Captain Man did yesterday?" Jasper asked as he walked up to Henry and showed him his PearPad, which has a video of the hero pulled up.

Charlotte sighed, "Can we focus on Algebra?!" She was getting frustrated because the two boys were distracted and not studying/doing their homework. Y/n nodded along with her best friend, thinking that the boys needed to study so they don't fail math.

"There was a fire at a pet store! And Captain Man ran inside right through the flames and saved all the animals! And he didn't even get hurt!" Jasper gushed as his inner fangirling for his favorite superhero came out.

"Captain Man never gets hurt, he's a beast," Henry says with a smirk, also fangirling slightly and turning back to his laptop.

"Y'know, someday when you guys are cleaning my swimming pool because you failed this Algebra test, then flunked out of school, I hope you remember this moment. 'Cause I will," Charlotte says to the distracted boys, making Y/n chuckle.

"Yeah, you should be more focused on studying," she says, making the boys roll their eyes playfully. She didn't want them to fail this test because it's a big one, so she was with Charlotte on this one. Henry shook his head and looked back at his computer.

"Hey! Here's a cool job I could do!" Henry exclaims with a smile before putting his foot right next to Y/n on the coffee table. "Foot model." The two girls give him a weird look, Y/n shaking her head in hopes he would not do that.

Jasper sat at the kitchen bar, his PearPad still in hand, "You guys, can we go over the list for my birthday party?" he asks the three.

Henry looks over to him with a smile, "Sure!" Y/n would've said yes, but they really needed to focus on studying before planning his birthday party.

"No!" she exclaimed, making Henry quickly change his answer.

"No!" Henry exclaimed right after her.

"But I invited fifty-two people, and nobody texted me back yet. What does that mean?" Jasper spoke innocently, obviously not remembering his past parties.

"That people have been to your parties before?" Henry replied with a slight chuckle while looking back to his laptop.

"Oh, come on! My parties aren't that bad," Jasper said.

Charlotte's eyebrow rose, "Christmas. Three years ago. Fifteen kids ended up in the hospital!"

"'Cause of your raw turkey!" Y/n added on to Charlotte's reply, turning her head towards her goofy best friend.

"It was turkey sushi!" Jasper reasoned, not really helping his case.

"Turkey isn't meant for sushi, Jasp!" Y/n exclaimed to the boy, remembering the night when she lost her trust in eating anything that he made.

"A boy almost died!" Charlotte said with slight annoyance. Gosh, they loved him but the poor kid was not the smartest.

"Almost!" he pointed to Charlotte and Y/n, placing a cracker in his mouth.