Chapter 29: Bryan POV

Bryan POV

Ughh! They are making me look for a JOB….well I guess it’s fair doe… but if I do get a job… I got to help Carnell…which means…  I have to give him at least 200 a month or 300 a month…I’ll take the 200 a month. I thought I was going to be staying free here? But I guess not.

L.A is awesome, I love it dearly and I am glad I am down here. Lots of hot girls out here in CALI! Loll and they loving me to!!! IT’S THE LOVE THAT I GOT! Lol ahha kidding but the ladies are all over me like craziii… but there is this one chick I am feeling doe…her name is Vanessa she is so beautiful to me and her personality is awesome I love every bit of it loll I gave her my number too and she gave me hers…so right now…were just cool...but she really doesn’t know I’m feeling her…maybe one day when I get a job and get some cash money!!! I’ll take her out and I can tell her then…but right now we’re just cool with each other…

Me: So wat u up to?

Vanessa: just watching some TV and eating some pop corn u?

Me:  Bored…lol wanna do something…

Vanessa: I ask if u wanted to hang out at the movies, you was like “NO, I GOT HOMEWORK TO DO” like really Bryan?

Me: haha lol I was kidding lol

Vanessa: why u didn’t want Candace to come or what?

Me: ahaha I didn’t mind if she came…but…

Vanessa: but what Bryan? Candace is really cool friend…

Me: I Know its jus that I wanted just be….me and u….

Vanessa: WHAT? HANG OUT?

Me: yes. Girl why are u typing in CAPS? =\

Vanessa: sorry…

Me: it’s okay V.

Vanessa: But hey text me later I got to wash dishes.

Me: Aiight I will.

Vanessa: c00l pcerz

Me: 1

I stop texting her and started text my other friends…dang this girl really got me blown away loll she is just sooo idk how to say it but she’s just so m! lol there lol hahaha but yeah…she’s the one I want….and imma try and get at her….but not now…whenever it’s the time I will get at her.