Surprise! Missed me?!

Once I got through the portal and Kurogiri immediately got above the ground. I could tell that much since I could hear something coming from above. Tho that wasn't important at all and I wasn alone at all in fact I was with some nomus. Everything went like planned and all I had to do now was just focus on Eraserhead and Thirteen. I knew their weakness after all.

Me: Hello there Eraserhead, Thirteen. Oh! Where is All Might, now? Is he running late?

Eraserhead: Shut up.

Me: Oh but that isn't nice! How about some respect to the guy who has the whole thing under control right now? You wouldn't want me to get to your students and decide to kill them, now would you?

Eraserhead: FIne. What the hell do you want?

Me: Answers.

Eraserhead: To?

Me: Questions of course.

Eraserhead: Quit fucking with me.

Me: Depending on the answer I will either let you all go and go easy on ya or grab a student or two and we will see what I will do with them. Now am I still a joke to you?

Eraserhead: What are your questions.

Me: What do you think about quirkless people?

Eraserhead: They have it worse then normal. Next?

Me: I like your answer. Ohh too bad that not every hero thinks like that. Why didn't you expel Bakugo yet?

Eraserheard: How do yo- Because I can't expel him yet.

Me: Me and that Dandelion have a history and why is that? Do you have a fucking clue what he did to quirkless kid?

Eraserhead: No. Would you like to enlighten me? Or do you have more questions.

Me: I do and most of them are to satisfy my curiosity and also get a good judgment on you. Now then, would you ever give a quirkless kid the chance to be a hero?

Eraserhead: Yes. Why? What are you getting on.

Me: *Sigh* Well would you believe me if I said, I was qurikless?

I damn sure wouldn't.

I know. I just want to know if I should let the perfection of a nomu attack him or the weakest one of them.

Eraserhead: Yes.

Me: Also it is only thanks to Bakugo and All Might that I am standing here opposite to ya and gave up on being a hero. Guess I was never meant to be one anyways.

Eraserhead: So what do you want me to do about it?

Me: Nothing. I just want you to stay still and don't do a thing because you are a good hero and I wouldn't want to actually do something to ya.

Erasrehead: You know I can't do that.

Me: Why tho? I am here in front of you yet, didn't do a thing wrong. You wanna attack someone who was brought here and didn't attack you first?

Eraserhead: Well It looks like you are going to attack us with all the thugs you bringing.

Me: I never brought them. I was brought here myself.

Which isn't a lie. Kurogiri did.

Eraserhead: Yet you seem different from the rest.

Me: You can say I have a conscience. I don't kill for nothing, nor do I like killing.

Eraserhead: You've killed before? How many?

Me: It was either I would be killed or I kill, a life threatening situation. Anyone would have acted like I did and just once.

Eraserhead: Why are you even a villain. You don't fit the type

Me: Because I don't have anywhere to go. This is what people forced me to be. You think a qurikless no body which got fused with a wanted villain can have a normal life?

Eraserhead: What you mean by fused?

He means me idiot.

He still can't hear you.

Me: I got attacked after being told to swan dive by your fucking Dandleion and that villains quirk was like a symbiotic quirk.

Eraserhead: Who? What the hell you mean by symbiotic

Me: Joker, would you mind showing yourself?

Joker: No problem~

Just like that the slime started to gather and like a second head, a slime ball formed itself on my shoulder with eyes looking straight at Eraserhead. The hero looked quite shocked. He was even gaping at the sight of Joker and now it made all sense to him. There was no denying what I said. I never really chose this path in life. It was just that they could accept me for who I was and not try to form me and mold me into someone I am not.

Joker: Whats up buddy? You look quite surprised.

Me: Everyone would be, now can you get back... You know I don't even like this.

Joker: Fine... Seeya.

Thanks Joker!

Anytime Izu.

Me: Anything you wanna ask Eraserhead or should I say Shota Aizawa? Oh wait maybe you like being called Aizawa-sensei more!

Eraserhead: What the fuck. How you know my name.

Me: Oh didn't I already mention... I am a huge fan of heroes. Still am and so I also know everything there is to know about you and everyone else. You see it might have been a pipe dream but it was everything that was holding me back from ending my life, till I met Joker.

Eraserhead: ... Why the hell do you know so damn much about us!?

Me: Oh I know more than you think. You might say I even know more than Nezu. I got some precious information about that chimera or how you like to call him Rat Satan.

Eraserhead: What else? What else you wanna ask me.

Me: Would you wanna join my side perhaps? I know what people say about your quirk. I know how they look at you and you won't need to kill anyone.

Eraserhead: ...

Me: Think it through. My offer stands.

Eraserhead: Find me again after this. I'll have a answer by then.

Me: A week. I am giving you a weeks time. Now stand back if you don't want to get injured. I am sure you husband Zashi would hate that.

Eraserhead: Alright. Try not to kill anyone please.

Me: HAHA if they won't hurt my team that is.

It was at that moment that I saw Toga run towards me and had some of the kids of class 1-A follow her. Something must have gone terribly wrong because she was holding her arm and from what I could tell it was broken. What was more, Bakugo was chasing her screaming at her that she should fucking die in a pit.

What the fuck happened?

I don't care this Dadelion is gonna die today!