Snake Bit

Ok y'all, I need an opinion on which picture to use for the next chapter. We have this:

Edit: I've released the next chapter so these votes are no longer valid. Picture 1 was the winner at the time so I went with that.

Or this:

Or this:

Say in the comments and whatever one has the most I'll do

THIS IS NOT MY ART!!!

                           (Third Pov)

A beautiful sun was rising, until a sound interrupted the usually quiet area. Inside the ninjas shared bedroom, a gong was being banged by an old man dressed in white.

"Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you. In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity." Wu announced.

"Okay, okay, we're up. But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?" Kai said, getting out of bed. The rest of the ninjas follow soon after.

"Uh, you call that rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress." Cole responds.

"We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down the monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our heads- Ack!" Jay says, spitting the toothpaste back into the sink.

"What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of a-" but Zane was cut off by the floorboards breaking underneath him. His friends came to the rescue and pulled him out of the hole.

"I think today's lesson will be chores."

"Chores?" All of the ninjas repeated at the same time.

"Ninjas fight, Sensei. They do not clean." Cole complaints.

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it." And with that be left out of the room, leaving the ninjas.