Rest In Peace, Alexander..

Sorry for not posting chapters in over two months, I've been busy with stuff and I've hit a writing block for a bit.

I fell asleep last night not knowing what I would find out in the morning, my friend in discord told me how they were crying at midnight cuz they heard of Alex's passing.

I didn't see the message til I woke up at around 9:30, and when I saw my friend's message I was in denial and immediately searched up Techno's YouTube channel. When I saw the video his family posted I guess I had a breakdown or something cuz I was crying a whole lot.

That was honestly the most I cried ever in my life.

Two of my grandparents on my mothers' side passed away around two years ago to cancer and old age, so hearing that cancer took Alex's life hurt more.

Alex was my comfort streamer, and Technoblade still is. I still see him as my comfort streamer and I hope you all support his family through their time of mourning.

For now, I will continue to stay absent in making newer chapters for all my books.

Don't worry abt me deleting them, I won't do that. I was actually planning on continuing writing the next chapter of this book and I've also made a bit of plot for this book. But for now I'll try to pass this time by distracting myself, Alex's passing has hurt me a lot this morning but I won't let my writing disappear cuz of that.

I do hope it's not disrespectful to both Alex and his family when I plan on continuing writing my books that include him as Technoblade.

But I'll be continuing my break to try to come and accept his passing, I'm actually very sad rn but I'll try to push through and write more Technoblade content when I can.

Alex's passing is something that effects me deeply as most Minecraft YouTubers made me feel better for the past few years of Covid happening around the world.

I wish to not be seen as disrespectful to Alex and his family for continuing writing these books I've grown to love to write, despite having a writing block for the past two months, and I also hope everyone who reads this shows support to Alex's family.

This book, and as well as my other books containing Technoblade among the characters, will try to pass on Alex's name as Technoblade.

I hope you understand my break and I hope you'll understand why it will continue.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

MAY HE REST IN PEACE AND FLY HIGH!

                                                                   —Floris Ossics

Started at 3:38pm (Friday, July 1, 2022)
Published at 4:04pm (Friday, July 1, 2022)

Total word count: 466 words