Chapter 3

Author pov:-
(Without hesitating, Jungkook started kissing her, it was a little rough, little soft type kiss, Y/N also kissed him back in the same flow and now imagine by yourselves because the Author is innocent 🌚🌝
TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING
Y/N - (I woke up with little pain in my stomach and thighs but I managed to stand up so that I can do my morning routine and make breakfast, I saw my pervert yet cute boyfriend sleeping half naked)
Author pov:- (she was almost done making the breakfast that's when she heard footsteps coming from upstairs to downstairs, she knew it's her boyfriend)
Y/N pov:-
(I was serving the food that's when I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my shoulder... it was Jungkook and he snuggled into the crook of my neck)
Y/N - Did you do your morning routine?
Jungkook - Hmm (he hummed as a response)
Y/N - Ok let's eat now
TIMESKIP IN SCHOOL
Y/N pov:-
Y/N - Hey Lisa!!
Lisa - Hmm I see someone is in a good mood
Y/N - well, duhhh!!
(Suddenly I felt like I am about to throw up so I quickly went to the washroom and... I vomited!!!)
(It's so unusual)
Lisa - Are you ok Y/Niee???
Y/N - No, I think I might have to take a leave because I am feeling nauseous and my stomach is aching since morning
Lisa - Ok, no problem... go home and I'll visit you after school ^^
Y/N - Thanks a lot, Lisa you're the best
Lisa - well, you noticed it a little late *flips hair*
Y/N - *lightly chuckles*
TIMESKIP AT HOME
Still Y/N pov:-
Y/N - (I think I should go to the hospital but I'll take Jungkook with me)
Author - Suddenly her phone ding showing someone messaged her
Y/N - (I picked up my phone and saw Jungkook messaged me something *opens the messages *)
Jungkook - (Hey Y/N, I heard you are feeling sick... I'll visit you within 1 hour take care till then... byeee see ya)
TIMESKIP AFTER SCHOOL
Jungkook pov:-
Jungkook - (I don't think I can visit Y/N right now, suddenly someone back hugged me)
??? - Guess who this is
Jungkook - (the voice is familiar but I still don't know who this is so I turned around to see that person .....
(It was my childhood girl best friend, her name is Kim Emily, she went abroad 5 years ago and now I am seeing her after soooo long)
(I quickly hugged her)
Y/N pov:-
Y/N - (it's been 30 minutes since school is over but Jungkook still didn't arrived here, I will go to the school to meet him then)
(When I reached at my school, I saw Jungkook hugging a girl so tightly, I ran away from there with tears falling nonstop
TIMESKIP AFTER 3 DAYS
Jungkook pov:-
Jungkook - (it's been 3 days since I saw Y/N, i am sending her messages, calling her no response of those...I even went to her house, rang the bell but no one answered... now I am starting to feel a little worried about her)
(Suddenly my attention went towards a familiar figure, she was wearing a hat, a mask and sunglasses I don't know who that was so I decided to go to her)
Jungkook - Hey, you new here?
??? - Umm, no
(I recognised who that was so I removed her hat then mask and then sunglasses and it was Y/N)
Y/N pov:-
Y/N - (as I was taking out my stuff from the locker, Jungkook approached me)
Jungkook - Hey, you new here?
Y/N - Umm, no
(He suddenly removed my disguised objects and we were making an eye contact)
Jungkook - Y/N where were you these past 3 days?!!!! (He asked in a gentle way yet curious way)
Y/N - Jungkook, I want to say something to you ( I can't tell him I am pregnant while he is cheating on me)
Jungkook - sure, go ahead
Y/N - I want to break up with you
(That's it, Jungkook's world crashed)
Jungkook - (cracked voice) w-why?

~CHAPTER 3 OVER~