Frost

Delilah woke up in the same tent as before but with no Plasma or his pregnant mates in sight.

"Did you have fun with the brute, my dear?" A voice said behind her she turned to see Frost buck naked before she could say anything. Frost climbed on her, shoving his tongue down her throat before pulling away "Tonight your mine whore!"

Delilah was shocked by the roughness

Frost squeezed her breasts making her gasp "Such a beautiful slut!" Licks her nipples.

"OH GOOD GOD!!!!" Delilah moaned.

The white wolf flipped the girl on all fours before shoving his cock in her cunt and trusting like a madman

Delilah thanked God that she had her session with Plasma first since Frost didn't seem all concern about preparing her.

As Frost thrusted, he began pinching Delilah's nipples "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" She screamed in pain and extasy as she came.

"Your mine slut!" Frost sneered as he caressed Delilah's tits. "I'm going to fill you with my pups like a proper whore!"

He was thrusting so hard the Delilah began to see stars

"Oh Gods not so rough" Delilah  pleaded but was ignored as Frost pinched her nipples "OOOOOH!" she climaxed.

"Came already slave?" Frost sneered as he picked up Delilah from under there legs and fucked her in the air harder and faster. "You little slut!!!!!"

Delilah's mind started going as Frost pumped inside of her as he spanked her plump ass. "Please, it's too much!"

"Shut up bitch!" Frost yelled spanking harder. "Say your my whore!"

"I'M YOUR WHORE! IM YOUR WHORE!" Delilah screamed her her head getting dizzy. "FUCK YOUR WHORE!"

Frost cums a huge load inside of Delilah she twitched as the werewolf semen gust into her as she fainted.

(Sorry for the long wait. I've been writing my own book)