Chapter 2

When the taxi pulled up to the Crystal Company, the two girls went inside the building going into the elevator up at the office that belongs to a pure white Arctic wolf named Jimmy Crystal owner of the company hence the name. They passed Jerry's small office next to the wolfs big office (Y/N) skipped happily next to Suki who was still on her phone (when doesn't she put it down lol) once they opened the door (Y/N) ran in the office to her father who was sitting in his office chair.

"Daddy!" The little wolf called out softly but happily as she jumped on her father hugging him. He smiled "how's was the show my little wolf?" He asked hugging her back. "the show was nice! Where's big sister?" She asks curiously missing her older sister, he sighs a bit "she went shopping for awhile so she'll be back later, don't worry she's safe snowy." He pats her head, "Do you want to see some auditions with daddy?" He asks.

"yes! But I'm thirsty." (Y/N) replied "Jerry!" Mr Crystal calls out a cat known as Jerry runs in with an iPad, "y-yes sir!" He asked Crystal stands up with his daughter in his arms "get my daughter (F/D)." Jerry's taps on his iPad quickly "Right away sir!"

~At the auditioning room~

(Y/N) and mr Crystal sat in the front row her sitting on his right lap sipping on her drink contently, jerry sat in the front row as well on the last chair to mr Crystals right there were other animals in the background of the room. Right now the auditions started wit a cow and a bull dressed like royalty singing. (Y/N) was staring in wonder but got bored after awhile.

Me Crystal noticed and lowly said "Garbage." He pressed the red button on his left, the auditions continued on, one of them were so loud that (Y/N) was crying covering her ears and the button wasn't loud enough for the birds to hear, because of the loud noises of the drums echoing in the room that mr Crystal had jerry make them stop since he was trying to calm the crying child down.

After the last audition Crystal looks like he was done with everything as he got up him and Jerry bumped into each other, "agh! Jerry! For the love of-" Jerry whimpers "sorry sir!" Crystal asks "where's the next group?" (Y/n) doesn't pay attention to them she got up and threw her now empty cup away. (Y/N) noticed Buster and called out "Daddy look!" She pointed to the curtain where busters face was showing.
Both adults looks to where she was pointing and Jerry called out to him " um, ok, um. you!" Buster got busted (Idek 😂) and saw everyone looking at him so he looks at Jerry confused "yeah, you. Little guy. (your little too) Your here for the audition?"

Buster, who sounded unsure "uh, yes, yes we are!" He smiles and went back in the curtain, (Y/N) claps softly. She then noticed that Buster brought the same crew that she seen play in the 'Alice in wonderland' musical. She smiled softly yet happily.

Jerry stated "your name? Your name please?" "Uh, it's Buster Moon from the new moon theater!" Replies Buster, "And we're very excited to share our story with you today sir. Right, guys?" He turns to the crew.

They nod, (Y/N) was happy to see what they were gonna do " yeah, great. Now Get to it." Crystal tells them as he sat back down with a drink as (Y/N) sits on his right lap again, "of course, yes!" Says Buster.

They got into positions like the poster at his theater, the Lizard clicks a button on a stereo then the music plays. "This is the story of an ordinary high school girl, who discovers-" Crystal pressed the red button.

"Stop" Buster looked confused "stop?" Jerry implied "He wants you to stop." (Y/N) sighs quietly and calls for Jerry, he goes to her and she states she's hungry for French Toast.

He quickly taps his iPad and asks her if she wanted anything else, (Y/N) nods and replied "Cake!" Happily, Jerry smiles and taps on his iPad again and said "they should arrive in 5 minutes" (Y/N) nods.

Then (Y/N) noticed that the ones on the stage started to leave and pouts, Crystal looks at Jerry "I need Big shows, Jerry." Then adds "Big ideas!" Jerry agrees "yes sir, big, the biggest." Then the male pig who was standing there says in a weird accent "hey, I have a big one." All three of them looks at him curiously a female pig grabs his arm "okay, honey. Come on, let's go" and as they continued walking out the male pig went on talking about his 'big idea' til he said Clay Calloway's name.

Crystal paused when he was about to drink "whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. Clay Calloway?" He chuckled and adds "I love Clay Calloway." (Y/N) softly pats her father pouting. He chuckled again and corrected himself "We love Clay Calloway." She smiles.

(Y/N) finally got her food it had been 15 minutes not 5 minutes but at least she got her precious food. She started to eat the French Toast still watching what's going on, "I know, right?" Buster chuckles nervously " I mean, doesn't everybody?" He motion the crew back to the stage. "Yeah, see, Jerry? This is exactly the kind of big idea I'm talking about." "Yes, sir." Jerry agreed.

Crystal picks (Y/N) up who was finished with the food besides the cake, and walked towards the stage with his daughter in his left arm. "So uh, what's the show called?" He looks at Buster excited. "What's it called?" Buster said as he looked nervous "um... Gunter, you, uh you want to-" he splutters for a second "tell Mr. Crystal what it's called?"

The pig known as Gunter nods and states " uh-huh. It's called 'out of this world'" (Y/N) giggles at his accent and how he posed while saying the title. She didn't even listen until Suki walked in the room on her phone as usual "Sir, your lunch meeting with-" she looks up and sees Buster and his crew, she froze in disbelief "oh, my-"

Crystal stuck his right arm out to her "not now." Suki still looking at Buster says irritated "Moon, how did you get in here?" Jerry walks towards her "Hey, he said not now. Psst" he does the shoo gesture towards her (she's not a cat Jerry 😂) Suki looks down at him still irritated at Buster for being here " yeah, I heard him. Thanks Jerry" Crystal continues "Are you telling me you got Clay Calloway's permission to use his song?" Buster looks at him as Crystal puts (Y/N) down on the stage and walks to the mini bar to get another drink. "Well, what if I told you I did?" He said with confidence.

(Y/N) walks up the the gorilla and tapped his hand looking up at him, he looks down at her and smiled softly (Y/N) did the up gesture at him. So he picked her up and held her as she leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep hugging him the last thought popped up right when she did 'he really IS soft!'

She was woken up by her father and noticed they were on the helicopter pad so she reached onto him and he carried her in the helicopter. As they were going back home (Y/N) noticed something...

She didn't get to eat the piece of cake.