ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

You have fallen sick, and you don't even know the reason for such sickness.

Today, you are too tired to get out of bed, and also feel extremely hot.

The King is on a hunting trip, he took Larsan and his two sons with him early this morning, leaving you all alone with your strict tutor, Luizin.

He doesn't give a damn about your sickness and insists on tutoring you today according to schedule.

"I can't get out of bed, leave me alone" you exclaim at the light-haired man as he glares at you while holding the crop.

"Get up or I will whip you"

Luizin warns sternly, before grabbing you by the arm, to force you to stand up.

But the moment he feels your flaming hot skin on his palm, he quickly lets go of your arm.

At that moment, Luizin realized that you are indeed sick and not playing around to escape lessons.

"You are burning up, you need immediate medical care or your condition might get worst"

Luizin says, rushing out of the room to get a doctor to see you this instant.

Once Luizin is out of sight, you start focusing on your surroundings, as you place your hand on your stomach.

"I see you are not feeling well"

Your eyes widen upon hearing the familiar voice of Zephyr.

Looking at the only window in the room, you see the white-haired male climbing down from it and into your room he walks towards your bed.

"What do you want?" you demand worriedly, backing away to the post of the bed.

"You ran away from me last time, how rude of you to do so if may I add"

The cannibal teases, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You wanted to eat me"

Your exclamation caused him to chuckle, and place one of his hands on your left foot.

"Don't exaggerate, I only wanted a bite" you whimper as his grasp tightens on your leg.

"Plus, you smelled really rotten" your face turns red.

"I was on my period" Zephyr raises an eyebrow at you.

"No wonder why you smelled rotten"

You raise a suspicious eyebrow at him, wondering how he knew what a period is, aren't almost all men on this island clueless about women?

Oh, wait, he is an entity, not a human.

Out of nowhere, Zephyr suddenly places his ear against your stomach.

"What are you doing?" you try to push his head away from your stomach

"I'm hearing two heartbeats"

His reply shocked you, making you gulp at what he is implying.

There is no way he is speaking about what you are thinking.

You can't possibly be...

"What do you mean?"

"You are pregnant"