Intro

The tale!

Once upon a time there is a beautiful girl name "Rose". She lives with her parents on earth, she is an extrovert girl and she's really beautiful, almost all the boys want her. Everything in her life is amazing but that changed when she discovered a magical key that can open the door to a magical place called "Fairytale Land" where all of the magic happens. She didn't know this kind of magical place but she got a hang of it sometimes but little did she know that her mother is keeping a big secret from her.

She entered the magical door and soon as she knows it, she's falling from the sky! Luckily a dragon caught her just in time before she hits the water. She entered a school accidentally and the teachers and professors looked confused and shocked at the same time. The Head Mistress (Cinderella) gave her a warm welcome and she was then one of the students in "Regal Academy".

One day a new student joined the school, he has the same level of handsomest as Hawk, same level of height as Astoria and he is really polite (in the outside). He first layed his beautiful green eyes on a special girl and little did he know that he is gonna have a competition with the no.1 hero in Regal Academy.

Meet the characters!

Rose Cinderella
Hawk Snow White
Astoria Rapunzel
Travis Beast
Lingling Ironfan
Joy Le Frog
Vicky Broomstick
Cyrus Broomstick
Ruby Step sister
Etc.

New characters!

Justine Hearts (Queen of Hearts)
Anne Arendelle (Anna)
Crystal Frozen (Elsa)

Join the team with their adventures and help break the curse of the love potion.