Chapter 1

It was morning on earth, the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming and the sun is rising...

"Rose wake up!!" Rose's mom yelled

"Alright I'm up!!!" Rose said still scratching her head

Rose got up and changed into her clothes and went to Travis's house to pick him up.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. B!" Rose said

"Good morning dear, Travis is in his room" Mrs. B said

"Ok thanks" Rose said cheerfully

Rose went upstairs and knocked on Travis's door... No answer, she knocked again and still no answer then she had an idea.

"Oh hey Lingling" Rose said loudly so Travis could hear her

"Lingling? Where, where is she!?" Travis said opening his door with his full clothes on

Rose laughed while Travis looked annoyed.

"Haha, I can't believe you fall for it!" Rose said laughing like crazy

"Let's just go" Travis said annoyed

Rose and Travis went on their way to the secret door, when they reached there Travis pull out the key from his pocket and said the magic words.

"Key of portal open wide, Manifest the life inside" Travis said

Rose and Travis went in and they got out safely. They quickly ran where the gang always hang out when lunch time. They found Hawk sleeping peacefully on the bench, Travis decided to scare him up just for fun. Travis went behind Hawk and before he could scare him Hawk spoke up.

"Don't even think about it" Hawk said in a cold tone

"Agh! Geez you scared me" Travis said

Hawk chuckled while Rose just giggled. Then some minutes later the little Cinderella spotted someone who looked familiar to her, it was Astoria! She is the granddaughter of Majester Rapunzel. Then next to her is Lingling Ironfan and Joy Le Frog- the granddaughters of Professor Ironfan and Dr. Le Frog.

"Guys over here!" Rose said waving her hands to get their attention

The 3 girls ran towards where Rose, Travis, and Hawk are. They were chatting then suddenly the bell rang and they quickly ran to their class.

Everyone was chatting and taking a nap, it's very crowded there, the gang take their seats and then the Head Mistress (Cinderella) clapped her hands and all the students seated and remained silent.

"Thank you, now there is an announcement I want to make" Cinderella said

"Meet the new students" She said walking to the side to show of the new students.

There were 3 new students, One is a boy with black hair and red stripes, looks like the Queen of Hearts and he's very good looking. The next one is a girl and she have beautiful ginger hair, freckles, turquoise eyes and she have a beautiful sunflower pin on her hair. The other one is also a girl but she have white hair, blue eyes, she wears gloves and she's very polite.

"My dears, can you introduce yourselves for the other students can know you?" Cinderella asked

The 3 nodded and they said their names one by one.

"Hello I'm Justine Hearts" Justine said

"Hi I'm Anne Arendelle!" Anne said excitedly

"Greetings I'm Crystal Frozen" Crystal said with manners

"Thank you my dears, Justine you can go to Vicky's team and you two can go to Violet's team (Violet is the granddaughter of Shrek)" Cinderella said