sold to devil

As they reach the mansion Taehyung just want to stare at the mansion because he never saw something like this in his entire life.

As Taehyung trailing behind Jin and Namjoon inside the mansion.

He saw something that made his shock and scared.

Not one of the weird person but both the weird and scary persons.

While on the other side jimin was telling Suga about the small boy but when they heard someone is coming all look towards them and their Jungkook was looking threw the upcoming persons soul with a little smirk.

While jimin had a mad expression on his face remembering how Taehyung kick him in the store he knew he was wrong but kicking some one is not a solution.

While Taehyung face was white pale he never expected he is going to met two weird dangerous people together.

Jungkook: welcome home cub.

Taehyung: Mr Kim who are they.

Namjoon: oh he is my little br
other Jungkook and other Suga with his husband jimin.

Taehyung: but my new parents.

Jin: Lisa and Jennie are our friends they went to business trip and coming after few months.

Taehyung was just looking down and when suddenly he was pulled into someone s lap and yes it was Jungkook Taehyung tried to get up but Jungkook is not ready to let him go.

Jungkook: cub if you don't want to repeat that day scene sit down without moving.

Taehyung calm down and sat while looking down two people are looking at him with different emotions.

As Namjoon and Jin already knew about Taehyung and Jungkook history so they are just sitting enjoying the drama.

While Suga looks at Jungkook with curiosity who the little boy is and what relationship Jungkook has with him jimin also has the same thought but the store thing also made him angry.

Suga: so are you telling us.

So Jungkook told everything about Taehyung to them except how much he is obsessed with him because Taehyung is sitting with them.

Jimin: oh i see we got a troublemaker here.

Jungkook: what do you mean jimin?

Then jimin told them about the shop scene.

Jungkook was furious because either he say he doesn't care about anyone but he loves his family.

Jungkook place his hand on Taehyung thigh and squeeze it . Which made Taehyung to shiver in freeze.

Jungkook: what did you do cub ? Is is right to hit someone .

Taehyung wanted to say something but don't know what to say..

Jungkook: ok cub so as you are going to stay in this house their are some rules you need to follow.

Rules
(1) ALWAYS CALL YOUR ELDERS WITH RESPECT.
(2)DO WHATEVER WE TOLD YOU TO DO.
(3)YOU CAN'T GO OUT OF THR MANSION.
(4)YOU CAN'T HAVE FRIENDS WE ARE YOUR FAMILY YOU ONLY NEED US KNOW .
(5) YOU ARE GOING TO SHARE A ROOM WITH ME.
(6) WHENEVER WE BOTH ARE TOGETHER YOU ARE GOING TO SIT ON MY LAP.
(7) DARE TO BREAK RULE THEY ALL ARE ALLOWED TO PUNISH YOU.

J

ungkook: for now jimin hyung you can punish him .

With that Jungkook made Taehyung lay on jimin's lap.

Taehyung tried to move but Jungkook gave him answer of moving by removing his protection.

Taehyung curse on them which made Jungkook really angry.

Jungkook: that's it you are getting 50 from hyung and i will talk to you later on night.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

To be continued.