𝟏𝟐. 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

chapter twelve

chapter twelve . . .
stronger than before

"Insubordination, breaking and entering, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind." Ben listed off as he scolded the girls.

Lately, Bloom had been stuck on learning about the truth of everything since her trip with Beatrix— who was currently locked away by Dowling.

And the girls, being their ever so loving selves. Decided to help Bloom.

Bloom breaks Beatrix free from her cell, with the help of Stella and the others of course.

While they set out to find Rosalind— the fairy who switched Bloom at birth. Stella pushes Beatrix into the magic barrier and leaves her as a vegetable on the ground.

While the group descend deeper, Aisha heads back to see the headmistresses, warning her of what the girls are up to.

Leading them to the conversation that they were having now.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Ben asked the girls. "I'd say I was disappointed in you, but this goes beyond that." He added whilst looking at his daughter— Terra.

Terra stood with tears in her eyes. "You lied again." She shouted out her father who had begun to leave the suite.

"Excuse me?" Ben asked.

"About Rosalind. About Aster Dell. About everything. And you're angry with me?" She continued. "You can't punish me for not knowing something that you didn't tell me. It doesn't make any logical sense." She added.

The girls looked in between the father and daughter and waited for Ben's response.

"Well, I suggest you all cool down." Ben said firmly after a moment before leaving the room.

Terra went to open the doors only for them not to open.

"He's used his magic to seal all the doors." Terra said. "I caught him in a logic trap and he's used magic to ground us." She added with a roll of her eyes.

"That means you won." Stella told her.

"He's overwhelmed." Musa said.

"Uh, where do you think you're going?" Adella asked Aisha as she began to leave the room.

"I always knew you were a teacher's pet. I just didn't realize that pet was a rat." Stella said.