Step dad (Slimedupmike/mike)

You and your sister just got a new house in Nevada. (I picked and random place) you mom got a new job that pays more. Meaning you have to go to a new school away from you friends.

Your mom called you and your sister

Y/m~your mom
Y/s~your sister

Y/m: y/n y/s come downstairs Y/s: ok we're coming
They went downstairs and saw a handsome man that look about you age. (Senior in high school and 18 years)

M~Mike
M: hi I'm mike and I'm dating your mom. You and your sister stayed silent Y/m: girls he's talking to you
M: it's fine. You made eye-contact with him you blushed. He saw and smiled.

Y/m: what are you smiling at. M: nothing. Y/m: ok so we were thinking about going to eat out somewhere. Y/m: But your sister has a dentist appointment. So we will have dinner after ok. Oh and Mike will be here with you Y/n you could get to know him.

Y/n: uhh ok. They left. M: soo, do you like me. Y/n: why would I like you you are with my mom how old even are you. M: 19. Y/n: so you are a year older than me. M: how old are you

Y/n: what do you mean how old am I. I said you are a year older than me. M: oh yeah i kinda forgot because of how beautiful you are. Y/n: aww your so sweet. He then put his hand on you thigh and rubbed it. You moaned.

Y/n: fuck I'm sorry. M: it's fine you wanna take this upstairs. Y/n: mhm.

He grabbed you hand and took you upstairs. When y'all got to your room he threw you on the bed and pulled you pants along with you panties. He then started eating you out.

Y/n: FUCK RIGHT THERE DADDY

He started to add fingers. You moaned uncontrollably. He went at a fast pace. You back arched. You squirted. Y/n: Sorry. He laughed and said M: it's normal is this your first time squirting. Y/n: Mhm you said.

Y/n: I am a virgin. M: I will go slow for you. Y/n: will it hurt. M: a little bit it will start to feel better after awhile. Y/n: ok.

He went in slowly. It hurt really bad but you didn't say anything. M: does it hurt. Y/n: yes a little. M: do you want me to stop. Y/n: no. M: ok just tell me if you want me to stop. Y/n: ok.

After awhile you started to like it. Y/n: you can go faster. M: ok he slammed deep inside you. You let out a loud moan. Y/n: fuck your in my stomach. M: you like daddy in you stomach don't you. Y/n:mhm.

M: Words mamas. Y/n: yes daddy. M: louder. Y/n: Y-YES D-D-DADDY. he slapped her ass and went deeper and faster. He kept going you were a moaning mess you had came about 7 times already.

He stoped and put you on his face and started to eat. Your head instantly flipped back. He was moving his tongue in figure 8 motion. He even spelled his name.

Y/n: daddy you make me feel so good. He then put his tongue inside of you and went in and out. You got Off of his face and he got up to. You got on you knees and stared to stroke his piece.

M: stop teasing me. With that you put him in you mouth. He put his hands on your head. At that point he was practically fucking you throat.

Your mom came in the house. You guys didn't hear because y'all were going at it. Y/m: what is the noise. Y/s: idk. It sounds like it's coming from Y/n's room. They both went to your room and saw you and mike

Y/m: Mike and Y/n what are y'all doing. Y/n: umm... M: I'm sorry. Y/m: Y/n why were y'all doing this.

This was made
                   Thursday, July, 21
7:05