Part: 1

Y/N intro: Hello! I'm Kim Y/N. I'm a single child of my parents. I belong from KOREA'S RICHEST & No. 1 BUISNESS FAMILY. But I have a best friend and he is Kim Taehyung who means everything to me. I have shifted to new school of SEOUL. I came because of our buisness related works and think to live here permanently.

*Y/N POV:* Let me tell you about this school. This school is basically for the children of rich and famous people. Others can come here only by scholarship. In the school I pretended like a poor girl because I want to see how these rich spoil kids treat others.

*Y/N mom:* Y/N get up and get ready.
*Y/N:* Ok eomma, I'm going.

- As you said, you go to bathroom and came after doing your morning routine and shower. You started getting for the school.
You don't change the looks of your face. It was same but you give it a little touch so, that'no one can recognise you but you were still looking so pretty that anyone can easily fall for you.
You came downstairs after getting ready.

*Y/N:* Good morning! eomma and appa and bye going!!
*Y/N mom & dad:* Byee honey...

- you usually don't eat your food in the morning. You were walking on the road you prefer to go by walking instead of car then you bestfriend called you for asking about your new school.

*OTP*

*Y/N:* Hi Tae!!
*Tae:* Hello Y/N. How is your new school and what's its name you don't even tell me that.
*Y/N:* The school name is JEGUK HIGH SCHOOL and I haven't reached. I'll call you after coming from school. Ok!! Byee
*Tae:* Biee! Take care
*Y/N:* You too Tae.....

~ As you entered in the school everyone was busy looking at you as they were so amazed by your beauty. They all were talking about you. You were going to the office room with a smile on your face. Your teacher's already know about your real identity.

*Y/N:* Good morning teacher "with a smile"
*Teacher:* Good morning Y/N! Come, let's go and meet your new friends.
*Y/N:* Sure, after you miss.
*Teacher:* I literally don't feel like that you're rich kid because others are just so spoiled except some.

~ You smiled at her words. As you entered the class everyone started seeing you as you were just giving them a smile.

*JK POV:* I was busy listening to the music till then teacher come in the class with a new student. She is just so pretty her sparkling eyes, pink lips, red cheeks and that little nose. She is just perfect. I think I fell for her at first sight.

*About JK*
He is also a rich kid but not spoiled one. He is also know as the heartrob but he always respect his fangirls. He is always nice to everyone but he don't talk to girls.

*JK POV:* I was admiring her till then teacher speaker.

*END OF JK POV*

*Teacher:* Ok class, please sir down. Today we have a new student with us, please introduce yourself.
*Y/N:* Good morning everyone!! My name is KIM Y/N. Let's get along, nice to meet you all.
*Teacher:* Did anyone want to ask her something.
*JK:* Yah! Do you have boyfriend cause I wannabe yours.

~ You smiled and reply........