Part: 3

*NEXT DAY*
Girl 1: Y/N who's your dad? I mean what is your companies name...
Y/N: Actually I come here by scholarship not because I belong to rich family.
Girl 2: But you don't look like what you said just look beautiful you are-------....

Teacher entered in the class and everyone sit on there sits.

*AFTER 1 MONTH*

You become the heartrob girl of the school. Everyone get to know that you belong to a poor family so, some behave to you nicely and some bully or make fun of you. Buy you always give them a savage reply and if they beat you so, you give them the taste again as you are a KARATE & TAKEWONDO champion. So, you never give them a chance to bully you. In this time JUNGKOOK always take care of you and slowly - slowly you also started to fell for him but you didn't confess to him till now. You were walking on the hallway then a girl come to JUNGKOOK and said.....

Girl: Would you like to go out with me??!!

You know that he'll reject this but this time he accept to make you jealous because he he know that you like him but your not confessing. After listening "YES" from jungkook you get anger and go to your class. Jungkook saw it and secretly smiled.

Your entered the class and sit down and jungkook came after you with same girl who was clingy over him. He came and sit beside you. The girl was so much clingy which was making you jealous and more angry. You get tired of this sh*t and said

Y/N: Jungkook we need to talk please meet me at rooftop.

And you left and jungkook came after you.

*ON ROOFTOP*

Y/N: Yah! Why did you accept her proposal?
Jk: Because you weren't accepting mine proposal.
Y/N: Didn't you say me to answer you after thinking. And it's only 1 month that I started coming to school can't you just wait.
JK: I'll wait........

He cut off

Y/N: Then wait for me if you truly love me.
JK: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💜💜!! I'll wait for you answer for rest of my life.
Y/N: Okay then! I'm gotta go now!!

As you were going then suddenly jungkook grab wrist and pulled you and back hugged you. You were shocked but you were also happy from his action.