Author's Note

I was in college when I started writing this novel and like so many projects that lose steam because life gets in the way, Near Touch also took a long nap on the shelf. I don't want to bore you with the many reasons why that happened but there is a cocktail of two I must definitely own up to: fear and laziness. However, flitting past half a decade of suspended animation, we have finally arrived at a place where the book is finally ready to come out. I couldn't have been more grateful that some tiny voice in my head did end up saying, "You know what you could do? Finish that book."

Without being too graphic this story has themes alluding to trauma, sex, suicide, and drug abuse. Kindly take that as your content warning if light mentions of the aforementioned are triggering for you. It is not quite Euphoria and definitely not Winnie the Pooh, so the "Mature" rating has been avoided. (Update: As of April 9th, 2024, Wattpad has updated its guidelines, and complying with it, this book has been rated "Mature". )

Updates are every Saturday and please feel free to vote and comment because I would love to know what you think about the impossible situation Amy's found herself in. The book will add a glitzy charm to your reading list as well. Unless, of course, you prefer lurking in the shadows and judging silently then that is okay too. Caleb would know exactly how you feel.

So buckle up.

Genre | Status | Started | Completed

Paranormal YA | Completed | 23 Jul 2022 | 30 Apr 2023

Copyright © 2022 Gauravaaditya Kulkarni