THIS DOCTOR STRANGE IS DEAD?

Y/ns Pov
We were walking and found this place with a statue of Doctor Strange in this universe.

I walk closer to it and look at this sign, Stephen and America do the same and look at it.

I read out loud ,
"Dr. Stephen Strange
Gave His Life Defeating
Thanos. We Express Eternal Gratitude
To Earths Mightiest Hero."

I look at Stephen who is to my right and then America whos on my left.

"So, he's dead then?" She asked.
"Seems like it, just our luck" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Wait then who's Master Of the Sanctum?" America asks and like on que we hear the doors open and we see Mordo.

"Oh shit" I mutter.
"You know him?" America asked
"Yeah. Mordo. He was the first guy who let me into Kamar-Taj" Stephen replied.
"Oh, great" America said happily.
"Ya but he snapped and devoted his life to killing Stephen" i answer looking at her.

"Oh. Great" she says sarcastically.

He starts walking towards us and says ,"I always suspected this day would come" he then stops infront of Stephen.

"You did" Stephen asked.
"Yes. Because you always suspected this day would come." He said.

Then he said ,"My brother" and starts chuckling,hugging Stephen.

"Alright" Stephen said patting his back.

He pulls away and says "Come in, and tell me everything about your universe".

He then walks away and Stephen says ,"You go on red".

I guess it's like an opposite thing in this world, eh. \_('-')_/

"And you're quite formidable too, it seems. A Multiverse traveller" Mordo exclaimed.

"Well thank the stars you brought Doctor Strange to safety" he protested.

"Well just,'cause we jumped ship doesn't mean we're safe. Our Wanda has the ability to conjure Demons and monsters to attack America in other universes" Stephen explains.

A woman pours us all tea and she hands me mine.
"Oh thank you" I say and she just nods her head.

I start to drink it, it tastes funky, probablydifferenttastes in different universes.

"So she has the Darkhold?" Mordo questions Stephen.

"Oh, you know of the Darkhold?" Stephen asks and I say ,"The Darkhold exists in every universe Stephen, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did".

He looks at me and rolls his eyes ,"She is correct Stephen, we have a Darkhold in this universe, basically every universe does. I guard it here in this Sanctum. We would never risk a weapon that dangerous fall into the wrong hands" Mordo explained.

"But Wanda isn't evil, she just wants her kids back, and... me" I realise that if I just went with Wanda all this could've been avoided, but what if she's changed, it's like she isn't the same person.

"And shes good with her hands" I blurted out, I realise what I said and my eyes widen and I blush.

"Oh my god" I hear Stephen mutter.