𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.2}
DEREK

"You really loved him

"You really loved him..didn't you?"
-𝐦.𝐮

☀︎

Recommend 🎧:
In the Stars ( Benson Boone)

"UH, NOTHING ."I told Allison, pulling out of the high school lot."Well all that didn't seem like nothing." she said moving  her head in front of mine. So I would look at her.

"There's a story isn't there? " She asked eagerly.

"No story." I stated.

"You know he's- she started but I cut her off. "A werewolf." She looked at me but stayed silent.

"You know? About the family?"

"How could you think I didn't know? I've known since I was 16. That's when dad started teaching me how to use his weapons." I stated

I "assumed you did but no one said anything."She stated, as we pulled up to the Beacon Hills mall.

We hopped out of the car and made our way to the food court.

"So, Scott's your boyfriend who's a beta." I stated as Alli filled me in on everything.

"Yep," she said, taking a sip of her doctor pepper.

"Ok, now tell me about you and Derek." She stated eagerly.

"Fine, we met my freshman year. He was a sophomore."

"That is so not it." She said, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair.

"Tell me about what all that was back at school."

"With me and Derek, we loved each other a lot like you and Scott . It didn't matter that he was a werewolf or I was Argent. We only saw each other, not what mom and dad saw. They only saw that he was a werewolf."

"What happened?"She asked with a curious look in her eyes.

"I screwed it up. I left, went to Arizona, no goodbye." I stated with a dull look on my face.

"He was the Derek Shepherd to my Meredith Grey. I know it's cheesy, but it was true."

"I still have a polaroid of us, somewhere in my room."

"Do you still love him?"Allison questioned raising her brows,leaning over the table.

"I don't think I ever stopped."

" You know the saddest part in life is saying
goodbye to someone you wish to spend your lifetime with. In so many ways it stays with you."

"Say hello to Derek again, Roni."

I smiled.

"That's how I feel about Scott." Allison said blushing. "He wants to help people."

"That's good, Derek used to say I'm a predator, but I don't have to be a killer." I stated remembering the times we spent together.

"Hey, we should head to Macy's before they close." I said looking at the time.

☀︎

After we went to Macy's we headed home. As we pulled in the drive I noticed dad's car was gone.
We walked into the house. Beau was extremely happy to see me. I went downstairs to check the weapons room to see what was missing. Just our dad's 47 and a pack of silver bullets were missing. This wasn't a surprise; he carried his 47 everywhere along with other weapons. So did I.

I walked back upstairs and asked Allison for Scott's number. She questioned me at first then gave it to me.
I called him;

"Hello." He greeted me over the phone.

"Hey, Scott it's Allison's sister Veronica."

"Hi, uh I've heard a lot about you, what's up?"

"Same about you, Where's Derek staying?" I asked, biting my bottom lip a little.

"He has a loft, up town I could send you the address." He suggested it over the phone.

Shortly after Scott sent me Derek's address. I ran downstairs.

"I'll be back, alli!" I shouted up the stairs, grabbing my keys and walking out the door. As I was walking out my dad pulled up.

"Heading out?" He questioned as he stepped out his truck.

"I'll be back before dinner." I stated kissing his cheek and getting in my car.

***

I soon pulled up to Derek's loft. I walked all the way to the top just like Scott told me. I pulled the large door open, and stepped inside. To a big loft. Derek came down some stairs without a shirt and grey sweats.

I was in awe, Derek had abs. Rock hard abs. Sure he had abs in high school but something about these were different.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He stated nonchalantly with a grin.

"Oh shut up." I said with an eye roll as he looked for  a shirt in his drawers. On his back was a tattoo of a triskelion. I walked up behind him and traced over it with two fingers.

"A Triskel?" I asked.

"Alpha, Beta or Omega."He stated Turning around facing me.

"I get it, A Beta can become an Alpha, but an Alpha can fall back down to an Omega."

He smiled and let out a laugh.

"What?" I questioned at his action.

"It still amazes me how you just get what most don't."

I smiled at his words. "It's simple really." I stated.

"Is it really?" He asked taunting me

"Yea, real-I started but was cut off as he closed the space between us crashing his lips into mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist like fiercely but gently like a kid would do a floaty when they can't swim.

"Why didn't you say goodbye?" He whispered  in between kisses. I pulled away to answer.

"I didn't want to say goodbye..because I didn't want it to mean forever." I stated looking into his hazel green eyes.

"You took the best of my heart and left the rest in pieces." he said. As I was still looking in those eyes. They always held so much emotion. The emotion Derek didn't want to show on the outside. When I looked in them I could see his pain, misery, loneliness, his hope, and his morals. All in one long gaze.

"Am I still holding on to something that's dead and gone?" He asked me looking in my deep brown ones.

"If so I guess we both are." I stated closing another space, as he brought my lips to his in a kiss.

He moved his hands down my back to my thighs. Where they rested he cupped them and motioned for me to jump. He picked me up and carried me to the table.