2

• Rules

Honey-brown eyes open and look around. Her waist length brown hair flow like water behind the person's figure. She wears a beautiful white dress. She look below to see her reflection on the water. She tilt her head in confusion and crouched, her hair followed along slowly. She poked her reflection with her index finger. She mutely laugh at the faces it caused. Her innocent eyes look above her and saw a beautiful clear blue sky. Her eyes sparkled at the beautiful scenery. She felt at peace. Her heart felt at peace.

She felt something warm and look forward to see a beautiful orange flame flicking and moving majestically. She stand up and reached for it slowly but was stopped when more different colored flames appeared around her. Her eyes flickered at every bright colors they had.

Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Purple. It has the color of the rainbow but the Indigo is missing. It made her questioning. The colors are all beautiful and bright, attracting her attention. While she was wondering at their house, all alone. She saw the teacher of his brother teaching them those while she was following her brother to school.

“Are we really gonna take care of this kid?” The Green flame said out of nowhere, causing her to jump in her place. She nervously turn to the flame, 'Did it just said something?' She thought in scare. Why is the flame talking? It seems annoyed too, like what her brother's teacher sounds like. Did she did something wrong?

Why is she here? Last time she remembers, she's watching her brother and mother go to school. Her trailing behind them... Its been a long time since she noticed that her family can't see her. It still hurts her because she can't talk to them and hug them like they do to each other. She would always look to them from afar...

Soon the flames materialized a figure. The Orange flame have a blond hair and beautiful orange eyes; The Red flame have a red hair and dark red eyes; The Blue flame have black hair and dark eyes; The Green flame have light green hair and blue eyes; The Yellow flame have a really dark brown hair and dark honey eyes; lastly, The Purple flame have a different shade of blond hair and ice blue eyes.

‘Pretty..’ She thought as she helplessly look at them. She never really saw these people around her and they are glowing a little. Why are they here? Are they here to play with her? Can they see her? Her eyes brighten at that.

The red-head look at the blonde who is looking at the little girl in front of them, “What do you plan, Primo?” He ask, looking at his boss. They came from the future using the power of Vongola Rings and saw Tsuna as the Vongola Decimo, as they expected and they were happy about it.

They then came back to the past to watch it all from the Vongola rings but they didn't expected a little girl would be involved in the Decimo's life. They didn't heard anything about a deceased twin sister in the future. Is it the effect of going to the future? Well, the 10th generation caused a great effect when they came back from the future, like the Shimon rings discovery.

Out of curiosity, they called the girl's soul to the ring. Since the girl died when she was only 7 months due to a lung problem as they heard from their source. It should be ok.

The girl look around the people around the room. So they are not gonna play with her? She look down with a frown, no ones gonna play with her... If they won't then she wants to go home and watch after her mother and brother. Going into a garden and pick some flowers and lastly, sleep.

She walk towards the person who is the nearest to her and that is the person with beautiful blue eyes. Alaudi look at the child that grab him by the end of his slacks, ‘So small..’ The girl look at him, “Big brother, do you know the way to Ami's house?” She ask.