𝗖𝗵. 4: 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

Haachama is god

- Satan

꧁✩★✩★✩★🪨✩★✩★✩★꧂

Y/N POV

The noises coming from the warp pad had stopped... Where am I this time?

I opened my eye. It took a moment for my eye to adjust. The flashing light was too bright for my comfort.

Once my eye adjusted, I took note of my surroundings.

The first thing I saw... Were stars... Countless of stars.

Then... I saw vegetation... But they were all withered... Did no one water them?

"Poor plants..."
The words slipped out of my mouth.

Lifting my foot, I stepped out of the warp pad. I am not quite sure why... But for some unknown reason, I had a feeling I should explore the area more.

Stepping across the withered field of dead vines, I took in the scenery.

It felt... Desolate. Lonely even... But for the right people... Quite calming. Like a place you go to when you want to be alone.

It was quiet... The land feels abandoned... No living thing in sight.

I did not want to be here... I do not know what I would do I I was left alone here.

In a way, it was worse than the mines... At least in the mines, there are gems I could talk to... Not like they reply...

*rustle*

I whip my head to the source of the sound.

Could there be a living creature here?

That's when I saw it... Her...

A pink gem...

Author POV

Y/N tilts his head in confusion.

'What is a pink gem doing all alone in this desolate land? ...And why is she wrapped in vines?'
Is what he thought.

He slowly approached the lonely gem, checking to see if she was going to be a threat.

The closer he went to her, the clearer her appearance looked. Unfortunately He could only see her back side.

What did stand out, was her unkempt heart-shaped hair that sits on either side of her pink head.

Out if nowhere, Y/N decided to speak.

"Hello?"
Y/N said in a low voice.

The pink girl slightly flinched. Clearly frightened by the sudden noise.

"W-Who- P-Pink? Is-Is that you?"
The girl spoke in a hopefully tone, still not moving from her original spot.

"My apologies... I do not know who you speak of"
Y/N replied, getting closer to the pink girl.