07 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER SEVEN©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER SEVEN
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ I LOVE YOU !

narrative !

Y/N LOOKED UP,
seeing the pink haired boy in front of her. he looked confused but hugged you when seeing a stressed look on your face. "what happened, what's wrong?" he asked as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"my mom said the marriage's been finalized, and i have to follow through." she whispered. kusuo froze up at the sudden news. he could hear her family's thoughts downstairs so he had an idea of what happened, but their arguing was louder as jahlel and naya defended her.

they both sat down on the guest room bed, obviously thinking about the situation. she glanced at the boy who just stared at the floor, deep in his thoughts.

she intertwined her fingers with his, earning his attention,

"ku, y'know i really love you right? romantically of course."

he just stared at her, basically frozen up as he took in the words she just told him, the words he'd been longing for.

it was all so fast, yet the random finalization was the push she needed to realize she couldn't hide from her feelings any longer.

"you noticed?"

"who wouldn't?" she giggled, causing the boy to turn away in embarrassment. "i love you too." he replied, his cheeks staring to heat up. "so what are you gonna do?" he added you, looking at the door. her dad was coming up the stairs, but his intentions weren't bad so the psychic wasn't worried.

"i'll figure it out." she told him. he let go of her hand and mouthrd, 'text me.' then disappeared just when ger dad opened the door. "y/n let's talk." marquis sighed.

"i know all of that came out very bad but, me and your mom want you to have the best of the best." he explained, leaning against the door. "if you don't want to marry metori it's okay. i don't know what your mom will say but.. i don't want to see you upset over us deciding what wasn't our place to decide. you're 18 and you can make your own decisions."

"i wanna have a job and go to college, experience getting my first apartment or house, and basically accomplish things by myself, i can't have all that if i'm with metori." she explained to her dad and man she was grateful he was calm and actually listening. "...and i want to be with kusuo." she added on, fidgeting with her thumbs.

"do what you want to do, i'll be here to fully support you, always. i'm sorry it took a while for me to realize that." marquis rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, making her laugh a bit. "thank you." she said as she got up and hugged him.

"knew i'd figure it out. but now my moms a problem.." she thought to herself, cursing mentally on if your mom would cooperate. it's like she always disagreed with her on purpose for no reason, that's just how their relationship had been for ages.

"let's go back downstairs and we can all talk about it with your mom, properly this time." he suggested, opening the door and leading her downstairs.

⿻:A L L  M I N E﹒💭⺌

y/n sat down next to her brother again, it was just silence as breanna glared at her with her arms crossed. marquis sighed and cleared his throat before turning to her, "bre, i think we should let it go."

"i think we shouldn't let it go— she doesn't understand how much support our whole family will have if she married metori." breanna explained to him, it annoyed y/n that she could just talk about marrying off her daughter so casually when she obviously opposed it.

"if you want one of your kids to marry metori so bad might as well have another girl and literally sell her to the nigga." y/n sucked her teeth, directing her attention to her phone.

justice rolled her eyes. "breanna just because you married a rich man doesn't mean y/n has to. y'all are two completely different people, she doesn't love metori you need to get over it." she told her sister as she got up, starting to clean the table and move the remainder of food onto the kitchen counter.

nobody had ever seen justice get smart up with breanna before. anaya was holding back laughter along with jahlel as they clenched their stomachs and covering their mouths. small smiles were plastered on their faces as their mom was surely ticked off that nobody agreed with her anymore.

"..you kids should get some rest we're flying back tomorrow morning." marquis got up from the table, leading breanna to a guest room.

their uncle, mason, got up to help justice as y/n, jahlel, anaya, and 2 other cousins (dominique and antonique) rushed upstairs into anaya's room, locking the door behind all of them.

"i think it's time for me to run away." y/n joked before anaya side eyed her, "you don't need to run away. your mom can't stop you from marrying him anyway you're the age of consent in japan and america."

"...you right." she nodded, looking over at her brother who was side-eyeing the two. she grabbed his ear and pulled it, causing him to let out a yelp. "i didn't forgot about you nigga, learn how to shut yo ass up." she told him as he nodded repetitively.

domonique and antonqiue laughed at him, their cheesy smiled being contagious as the group of cousins all began to giggle. y/n suddenly remembered to text kusuo and update him, so she pulled her phone out her pocket, clicking in his pinned message.

kubaby 💗

her. 💞
it all worked out
kinda
my mom had a hissy fit but my aunt shut her up

kubaby 💗
that's good

her. 💞
i'm coming home tomorrow
i think ima have to move out...
what if she terrorizes me everyday 😱

kubaby 💗
you can live with me
the guest room is like your room anyway

her. 💞
yeahhh but
i dunno
i think i'll stay until school ends
it's just a few months
but ima go to sleep i'm tired

kubaby 💗
okay
be careful tomorrow
i love you

her. 💞
duhhhh
i love you too
liked by kubaby 💗

ALL MINE.